Addons Deprecated by Xenforo Updates

Just marked off xfrocks tag me addon on my list. Won't need it in Xenforo 2.1
You keep saying 2.1. At this point it's hard to believe that you aren't doing this on purpose, whatever your purpose is.

And yeah, I second Syndol's post. You have so many add-ons that you don't really need if you think about it and you want to uninstall one of the best ones that actually gives you real value? That's a bit silly to me. No offense dude.

Surely you mean Conversation Manager.
You are welcome to uninstall Conversation Essentials anytime you like, but the new conversation features in XenForo 1.2 only cover about 5% of the add-on.
Conversation Essentials still provides many features and additions that make viewing and managing conversations much easier and more informative.
I just realized I can't like convos without your addon. Guess I'm keeping it. :ROFLMAO:

You keep saying 2.1. At this point it's hard to believe that you aren't doing this on purpose, whatever your purpose is.

And yeah, I second Syndol's post. You have so many add-ons that you don't really need if you think about it and you want to uninstall one of the best ones that actually gives you real value? That's a bit silly to me. No offense dude.

I've been meaning for a while to install the XFRocks Tag add-on but what are the key difference with that one and the upcoming one built into 1.2?

Ps. I should really install it and test it out. But I like to hear others thoughts on the matter.

Can post edit history be turned off in user essentials? I'll keep it if I can, i just mainly need name changes feature. don't know what else user essentials does.

I've been meaning for a while to install the XFRocks Tag add-on but what are the key difference with that one and the upcoming one built into 1.2?

Ps. I should really install it and test it out. But I like to hear others thoughts on the matter.
ability to tag whole groups in xfrocks one

so like massalerts function :)

@lensflarelovers etc

If you can't edit the first post, what makes you think you can edit the second post?
That's messed up but I understand why (making sure users don't rage delete first post content). Will we get this feature in XF 1.2?

What feature?
Post edit and the time limit are already available in the permissions.

Reactions: DRE

No, I'm not doing it on purpose. I honestly am forgetting.

ability to tag whole groups in xfrocks one

so like massalerts function :)

@lensflarelovers etc

Ah I see. Thanks Richard. :) I think then I'll just wait for the xf tag since I wouldn't have a real use for group tagging and think the XF version will suffice (even if I really need it).

What feature?
Post edit and the time limit are already available in the permissions.
Oh that's cool. I remember now seeing that in usergroup permissions. The problem here though is that if people can't edit, they'll just delete.

Ah I see. Thanks Richard. :) I think then I'll just wait for the xf tag since I wouldn't have a real use for group tagging and think the XF version will suffice (even if I really need it).
yeah i am just using the xf one once its in core, though some of my members may miss group tagging , we're a small group anyway so dont need group tagging really.

yeah i am just using the xf one once its in core, though some of my members may miss group tagging , we're a small group anyway so dont need group tagging really.

Now I'm wondering whether the tagging links (if they are links) in xf can be styled and have their own classes or using the existing link class.

Now I'm wondering whether the tagging links (if they are links) in xf can be styled and have their own classes or using the existing link class.
oh... that would be pretty if it could, well i am sure if it can you will find it :D you know more CSs tricks than anyone I have met :D

oh... that would be pretty if it could, well i am sure if it can you will find it :D you know more CSs tricks than anyone I have met :D

I wonder if Brogan will jump in and confirm whether they can be styled without other links inheriting the styling. I remember styling some twitter tags at adminextra which turned out nice so hopefully the same can be done with username tagging.

*patiently waits for 1.2* aka is not really patiently waiting. :D

I wanna buy Chris Deemings Notifications addon later and use that as a "mass alerts" system.

Highly recommended. If there was an add-on on everyone's install list, this is it. Not only that, it's downright ridiculously cheap you almost feel like you stole it for what you get and the abundance of features that come with it. </end promo>

Top Bottom