XF 1.4 addons and upgarde 1.4RC2 to 1.4 final

snoopy5

Hi

I upgraded already my xf 1.31 to 1.4 RC2 with all addons installed last week. Now I want to upgrade from 1.4 RC2 to 1.4 final, but read the follwoing sentence in the desription:

"...Be especially careful with add-ons that cover similar features to ones that are added to 1.4; these may conflict with the core XenForo data. If data conflicts are found, they will need to be resolved in a new add-on release or by removing the add-on before upgrading to 1.4..."

The only addons I have installed (while I upgraded to 1.4RC2) is the addon for selective quotes, the addon foolbot honey" and an addon for generating sitemaps xml.

So how shall I proceed now? Shall I deinstall all 3 and then run the upgrade to 1.4 final or is everything lost already/broken already because these 3 addons were already installed when I upgraded last week to RC2?

Are there any other addons I have to be aware of, which do the same as the new core features of 1.4?

Thanks in advance

Contact the developers of the add-ons and confirm whether they are compatible.

The fact that you have already upgraded to 1.4 RC2 is a little late to worry about it now though.

Foolbothoneypot seems not to be compatible. This is already known.

The question is however, whether my forum will not work properly, If I now deinstall FBHP, then upgrade from 1.4RC2 to 1.4 final and put in the settings the information for antispam feature of the core?

The question is however, whether my forum will not work properly, If I now deinstall FBHP, then upgrade from 1.4RC2 to 1.4 final and put in the settings the information for antispam feature of the core?
I don't know.
I don't know what that add-on does, nor any changes it makes to the schema.

You will need to ask the developer.

Top Bottom