[AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System [Deleted]

Hey my awards wont show on the postbit anymore but that is enabled in settings already. I upgraded the forum today is that why??

Check outdated templates and update them if they exists. Also you can try setting the location manually.
Nothing is outdated and i use uix theme. I updated it today how do i manually do it cause i had the option selected and suddenly today it stopped appearing

edit: fixed it!!

Nothing is outdated and i use uix theme. I updated it today how do i manually do it cause i had the option selected and suddenly today it stopped appearing

edit: fixed it!!

STEP 1:
Admin CP > Apperance > Style Properties > [AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System > Postbit Position > Manual

STEP 2:
Admin CP > Apperance > Search Templates > Title Contains > type: message_macros > add the following code wherever you want.

PHP:
<xf:include template="af_as_message_postbit"> <xf:set var="$postbitPosition" value="manual" /> </xf:include>

I there any way to have member awards appear below the message block? From below "Report" to "Reply"?Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 9.30.57 PM.webp

AddonFlare updated [AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System with a new update entry:

New features + Improvements

Major Changes:
  • The built-in XF Trophy System is no longer necessary to use the auto-award feature. Awards now have their own criteria options. The criteria will automatically be copied for awards with linked trophies when upgrading to this version
Additional Changes:
  • Awards "overwrite" category option
    • If checked, awards in the category will be replaced by the last award the user receives from the category. Users will only be able to have one award from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to allows moderators to give awards directly?

They can currently respond to award requests, but I can't see how to give them access to the "Add user award" page in the CP.

This would be very useful for contests etc that they're running. The winner wouldn't have to "claim" the award - they would simply be given it.

EDIT: @AddonFlare You have my sincerest apologies. I had thought there was a bug in the add-on because I received an error when upgrading to Xenforo 2.2.3 patch 1 from 2.1.12 and was upgrading this add-on from the 2.1.x version. Turns out the bug was only given because I had disabled listeners in the config.php with I think your only supposed to do when upgrading the site but take it out when your upgrading the add-ons. Which I had not done.

Anyways looks like a major improvement since the awards can be listed on the profile page without categories. It seems you took my advice. Nice work. Would also like to say I renewed my ajax advanced forum stats for 3 months in order to get the 2.2.x version so enjoy.

Last edited:
@AddonFlare the option to hide level 0 for the master badge style levels no longer works. How can I go about hiding level 0? I currently just want to hide level 0 completely. It has an option to check "show level 0" but when it's unchecked, it still doesn't work.

1) Does the criteria system work for you guys?

I used custom user field criteria, so if user picks choice x, an award is awarded. Works fine. But when he unchecks it, so the criteria is not met anymore, the award is not taken away and remains for the user.

2) Simple question, how do we remove a given award from someone? I'm stuck with awards on my postbit which I can't remove. Criteria is not met anymore, auto-remove does not work but how to remove manually?

Last edited:
1) Does the criteria system work for you guys?

I used custom user field criteria, so if user picks choice x, an award is awarded. Works fine. But when he unchecks it, so the criteria is not met anymore, the award is not taken away and remains for the user.

2) Simple question, how do we remove a given award from someone? I'm stuck with awards on my postbit which I can't remove. Criteria is not met anymore, auto-remove does not work but how to remove manually?
I can't find any way to remove awards, but I'm also only doing a cursory look as I haven't configured this on my forum as it has no credit support yet.

Reactions: sbj
I can't find any way to remove awards, but I'm also only doing a cursory look as I haven't configured this on my forum as it has no credit support yet.
After try and error the only way I could find was in ACP -> Award System -> Approved awards -> delete selected ones

Even the paid addon's criteria doesn't work. Both award addons with the same problem, how crazy. I set up the cron to run every minute and it doesn't award them based on custom user field choices. I mean it is one thing that the awards are not removed when criteria is not met anymore, but another thing when the awards aren't awarded at all.

Am I the only with this problem?

PS: It seems now it awarded after some time. Even though the cron runs every minute. Not sure what the logic behind this is.

Last edited:
Why are the awards displayed in reverse order in postbit and not respecting the order we gave in ACP? How to change this?

Top Bottom