[AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System [Deleted]

Then all user Awards need set there Awards to Feature for Show Awards In Postbit? Does not know why this are need set to Feature for Show Awards In Postbit. User Awards should be show in postbit without Feature. Please can force set all Awards show in postbit without Feature? Also if user does not set any Awards is Feature then all Awards show in there Postbit by default, when member set any Awards in Feature then only show Feature Awards. Now member impossible to understanding that why there Awards are not show in Postbit.

We’re adding a “Feature Awards” link to the user’s postbit and a user preference to auto feature new awards in the next version.

Reactions: jul
Is it possible to attach the number of viewable awards to the levels (or maybe to usergroups)? I would like to allow high leveled members to show more awards.

@AddonFlare

Can we move this progress bar to postbit?

View attachment 214682
We'll look into implementing this in the next update
also it would be nice to have the Level number badge at the above corner of user avatar, like we see online indicator.
It should already show in the member hover menu
@AddonFlare Please can you add option for disable Awards in postbit from Mobile browser?
Anyone knows how to do this?
You can do this by now by using either of these postbit positions:
  • User Extras: Top
  • User Extras: Bottom
We'll add an option to remove for mobile in the next update
Is it possible to attach the number of viewable awards to the levels (or maybe to usergroups)? I would like to allow high leveled members to show more awards.

This is part of the next update

You can do this by now by using either of these postbit positions:
  • User Extras: Top
  • User Extras: Bottom
We'll add an option to remove for mobile in the next update

This is part of the next update

It is in User Extras: Bottom in default. Neither of the options work to remove the award from mobile view.

@AddonFlare Alerts Link does not show correctly when When user get Awards. Also profiles awards tab or Your Awards tabs link does not show user all Awards. User have two Awards but only show one Awards in profiles awards tab or Your Awards tabs link.

ScreenShot01313.webp

Reactions: Qeq
I really need the option to customize awards with CSS. Could you please think about adding it to your add-on ?
Thanks!

I've just read this review by @Xyphien

Is this true?

I think the goal of this add-on is to provide a way to display badges/awards. For user group promotions you can use this add-on to extend the criteria, set it up to promote users to groups based on trophies they've earned, and also link the award (within this add-on's settings) to the same trophy as the promotion.

I've just read this review by @Xyphien

Is this true?

I think the goal of this add-on is to provide a way to display badges/awards. For user group promotions you can use this add-on to extend the criteria, set it up to promote users to groups based on trophies they've earned, and also link the award (within this add-on's settings) to the same trophy as the promotion.
A.K.A. there's hardly a reason for this addon. Trophies have images, and points. The only reason is I guess a leveling system, which it doesn't make sense to have if you can't get promoted based on your level. On top of that, multiple people in my community are confused at how the level system even works lol. I'm pretty sad I bought two copies of this before actually delving into it.

Top Bottom