[AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System [Deleted]

Was looking to change from XF Medals to this, but considering the subscription you have to pay into and the lack of updates, I think i'll pass.

Was looking to change from XF Medals to this, but considering the subscription you have to pay into and the lack of updates, I think i'll pass.

Yea, don't. I regret purchasing, I haven't downloaded it yet but purchased a couple of months ago after he said he was going to release a much-needed update for my forum. I'm going to try and get a refund now because he's practically disappeared. If this is the kind of support we can expect in the future, it's not feasible to use any of these addons.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 11.44.19 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 11.44.19 PM.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 11.44.49 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 11.44.49 PM.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 11.45.12 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 11.45.12 PM.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 40
Beta testing will begin later today. Looking for Master Badge users with existing data.
If you're interested in participating please reply to this thread. (an active license for the add-on is required)
We appreciate you helping out :)

AddonFlare updated [AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System with a new update entry:

We're happy to bring you version 1.1!
This is a major update that contains a lot of features that have been requested over the past few months. Feel free to leave a review if you enjoy it.

New Main Features:
  • Levels system: assign points for each award and control how many points are required to level up (supports incremental amounts)
    • Enable/Disable option
    • Show levels in postbit...

Read the rest of this update entry...

You have to feature them: Profile -> Awards Tab -> Feature

Then all user Awards need set there Awards to Feature for Show Awards In Postbit? Does not know why this are need set to Feature for Show Awards In Postbit. User Awards should be show in postbit without Feature. Please can force set all Awards show in postbit without Feature? Also if user does not set any Awards is Feature then all Awards show in there Postbit by default, when member set any Awards in Feature then only show Feature Awards. Now member impossible to understanding that why there Awards are not show in Postbit.

@AddonFlare How can disable Show Level In Visitor drop-down menu? Please add two more option.

ScreenShot01301.png

ScreenShot01302.webp

1. Show Level In Visitor drop-down menu and In Profile
2. User all Awards show in postbit or Feature

If user does not set any Awards is Feature then all Awards show in there Postbit by default. When member set any Awards in Feature then only show Feature Awards in Postbit.

Top Bottom