[AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System [Deleted]

Hi,

Could you please implement an option to add css to an award please ? It is really needed for my forum, thank you :)

@AddonFlare Admin manually Add user award should show separately, not mixing with Approved awards. Approved awards only from member request. I have imported from [bd] Medal but all now show same user, not who admin added or given this user award.

View attachment 199179

We’ll add an option to hide the award totals if 0.

We have some new features planned for the next release (1.0.8), however, we’ll make the necessary changes to allow an award to be given multiple times in 1.0.9.

Please can you update for this issue? Also please add support can edit Add user award, So we can update change Reason or award.

@AddonFlare I would like to have the possibility to don't show the colon if I don't have a description for a certain trophy. Normally the format is {title}:{description} but if description is empty the colon is ugly and useless to see.

Has it been added?
  • Visual Progress Indicator. 33% reached towards your next level up.
    screenshot_2019-03-03-alfa-badges-png.197058

Is there a way on the front end to organize categories without changing the order number for each one, or is it something being worked for a future update? My site uses a ton of awards and its becoming a hassle to create new categories without changing the order number on all the other ones to alphabetize.

I would like for there to be a way to hide certain awards from view from the other awards (Useful if there is multiple tiers/versions of the same award). Besides that I love the addon!

Hi,

Could you please implement an option to add css to an award please ? It is really needed for my forum, thank you :)

Sure

@AddonFlare I would like to have the possibility to don't show the colon if I don't have a description for a certain trophy. Normally the format is {title}:{description} but if description is empty the colon is ugly and useless to see.

Will add this for the next release.

Is there any news on features to replace the popular Master Badge addon? And a master badge importer?
I need a replacement before I can upgrade to XF2.

Things to import from master badge:
  1. Awards / Badges
  2. Award Categories
  3. Levels

Has it been added?
  • Visual Progress Indicator. 33% reached towards your next level up.
    screenshot_2019-03-03-alfa-badges-png.197058
When I last messaged AddonFlare, he said it's still a word in progress.

This is coming in the next release ;)

Is there a way on the front end to organize categories without changing the order number for each one, or is it something being worked for a future update? My site uses a ton of awards and its becoming a hassle to create new categories without changing the order number on all the other ones to alphabetize.

Good idea, will add it to the list.

I would like for there to be a way to hide certain awards from view from the other awards (Useful if there is multiple tiers/versions of the same award). Besides that I love the addon!

Do you mean an option to hide this award if user already has X award(s)?

@AddonFlare Nah. Just having awards that has an option to be 'hidden' (From say the Awards list). The award can still be given and will show up in a user's profile and forum post. My problem is that the award style I use reflects the Army's way of giving multiple of the same kind of awards (or awards of a higher level). I really don't want people to see in the Awards list like 20+ variations of the same award.

Example would be this ribbon. This is what everyone can see.

Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal.png

This is the same award but with a V device added. This should be hidden from everyone.

Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal (V).png

I hope I make sense xD

Last edited:
@AddonFlare Nah. Just having awards that has an option to be 'hidden' (From say the Awards list). The award can still be given and will show up in a user's profile and forum post. My problem is that the award style I use reflects the Army's way of giving multiple of the same kind of awards (or awards of a higher level). I really don't want people to see in the Awards list like 20+ variations of the same award.

Example would be this ribbon. This is what everyone can see.

View attachment 209245

This is the same award but with a V device added. This should be hidden from everyone.

View attachment 209246

I hope I make sense xD

Got it :)

In regards to replacing Master Badge and having used vbExperience on vbulletin. I would like to see some of the following features:
  • Award Levels.
  • Visual Progress Indicator. 33% reached towards your next level up.View attachment 197058
  • Trophy ladder per category
  • Display 'next-up' trophies/awards to gather and what actions the user needs to take to gather the award. In some ways this function is even more important than displaying collected awards, because this is what will motivate members to pursue further awards.
    Example: X more posts needed to collect the 'Post Hunter' award
  • Do not display issue reason for automated setups
  • Font Awesome 5 award icons. (set icon color)
  • Optionally set multiple trophies to be required for one award. And display the progress: 'member1 has unlocked 1 out of 4 trophies needed to reach the Award Social Connect'
  • Negative Awards: set members back at warnings, negative ratings.
  • Usergroup promotions based on awards. i.e. promote member if awards X,Y,Z are gathered and A,B,C are not gathered.
  • Usergroup demotion based on awards: i.e. demote member if awards X,Y,Z are gathered and A,B,C are not gathered.
  • Temporary usergroup promotions based on awards. For example: grant 2 weeks access to feature X, after award Y is gathered. This way an award gets real reward.
  • Notable Members leaderboard listing.
  • Monthly awards: member of the month ranking
  • Widget to display top X members per subforum.
  • Display on Trophies help page.
Is there any news on features to replace the popular Master Badge addon? And a master badge importer?
I need a replacement before I can upgrade to XF2.

Things to import from master badge:
  1. Awards / Badges
  2. Award Categories
  3. Levels
This is really good news. I have purchased a full license and BFO.

Sure

Will add this for the next release.

Good idea, will add it to the list.

Do you mean an option to hide this award if user already has X award(s)?
Any ETA on when the release will be available ?

Top Bottom