[AddonFlare] Paid Ads (Powerful Ad Rotation System) [Deleted]

AddonFlare

AddonFlare submitted a new resource:

[AddonFlare] Paid Ads (Powerful Ad Rotation System) - "Done For You" Ad Rotation. Sell Any Ad Spot. Maximize Ad Revenue.

Discover the most effective way to maximize your ad revenue and rotate ads without the hassle...

If you want your forum to thrive and stay online, you've got to monetize it.

I didn't make the rules. That's just how it is.

Ads keep your forum running and give you a sweet extra source of income.

But are you actually taking full advantage of your ads?

How much ad revenue are you losing each day because you don't have an easy way to sell or rotate ad...

Read more about this resource...

I just bought it. Repeat customer here. Your support is great. So, I'm gonna give it a try.

Can this addon be used to sell packages of ads? What I mean is this:

Site X offers four banner advertising packages. Each package includes side and top banners. All banners rotate randomly throughout the site.

Package Four:
  • Max 100,000 banner impressions
  • Four sidebar banners and four top banners
  • $1,000 per month
Package Three:
  • Max 50,000 banner impressions
  • Three sidebar banners and three top banners
  • $800 per month
Package Two:
  • Max 30,000 banner impressions
  • Two sidebar banners and two top banners
  • $500 per month
Package One:
  • Max 15,000 banner impressions
  • One sidebar banner and one top banner
  • $200 per month
I would love to be able to sell such packages, because its a mighty successful approach.

I have a few questions:

Can I define ad position and your ad system understand?

What are minimum days to pay for banner ads?

Can I sell banner ads based on number of views/impressions instead of using days (when their banner reaches out to number of views as required, it is end and replace by new banner ads?

Is there a email or notification to tell users their banner ads is expired?

can this work with ads manager by sirupo? like having them both and is your addon responsive on mobile ?

I just bought it. Repeat customer here. Your support is great. So, I'm gonna give it a try.

Awesome! We appreciate your continued support Phillip :)

Can this addon be used to sell packages of ads? What I mean is this:

Site X offers four banner advertising packages. Each package includes side and top banners. All banners rotate randomly throughout the site.

Package Four:
  • Max 100,000 banner impressions
  • Four sidebar banners and four top banners
  • $1,000 per month
Package Three:
  • Max 50,000 banner impressions
  • Three sidebar banners and three top banners
  • $800 per month
Package Two:
  • Max 30,000 banner impressions
  • Two sidebar banners and two top banners
  • $500 per month
Package One:
  • Max 15,000 banner impressions
  • One sidebar banner and one top banner
  • $200 per month
I would love to be able to sell such packages, because its a mighty successful approach.

This add-on takes more of an “individual” approach, allowing the buyer to purchase day by day (although purchasing an entire month can be simply done). This way the buyer has a lot more freedom when buying. We’re listening to all feedback though, if there’s demand for more of a “package” approach, we could find a way to add some features for that to make it some sort of hybrid between the two. Thanks for the feedback :)

I have a few questions:

Can I define ad position and your ad system understand?

What are minimum days to pay for banner ads?

Can I sell banner ads based on number of views/impressions instead of using days (when their banner reaches out to number of views as required, it is end and replace by new banner ads?

Is there a email or notification to tell users their banner ads is expired?

- Sure, you can define custom positions
- You can set the minimum/maximum days on a per ad basis
- Not currently, but a feature that will auto-expire after X impressions is not a bad idea :unsure:
- There’s an email and alert setting that will send when there’s X days remaining. An alert will also be sent when the ad expires.

can this work with ads manager by sirupo? like having them both and is your addon responsive on mobile ?

- Unless ads manager extends XF’s built in <xf:ad position=“X”> tag, I don’t see why not.

- Yep, the buy/manage ads pages as well as displaying the ads are responsive.

I have several forums and was wondering if this could be used between them. Say I setup a forum on my main network site, can a user signup there, click on the advertise button, and then select what sites he wants his ads to show on? Is this doable?

I have several forums and was wondering if this could be used between them. Say I setup a forum on my main network site, can a user signup there, click on the advertise button, and then select what sites he wants his ads to show on? Is this doable?

It'll only work on one forum (database) at a time

Can you do the main software add on on a 2.x forum but have it connected to the other forums that run 1.x XF?

Top Bottom