[AddonFlare] (AJAX) Advanced Forum Stats [Deleted]

This is a nice Addon. I have a request: Please make the time, the post was written clickable, an link it to the last post! Thank you!

@AddonFlare I sent you another ticket under the name "TopSilver". This is the very last time but I came across a once in a lifetime opportunity and got the domain TheGeneralForums.com for only $9 on namecheap. This is the last time I need to switch license domains but if you could help me one single last time you'd be my hero. Since my site is general discussion it just fit my genre too well to pass up. It's the exact same site but that domain instead. I've changed my license details in every add-on and xenforo account page. This is the last thing I need to fix.

I'm holding my site offline until you respond. I want to thank you again.

Great, I'm having a great time customizing it!

Is it possible to change user images to circular? thanks

fantastic job! first stats that admin can use without any risk of loosing site rank, because mostly stats like this have small fonts.

I am using XF core new posts.

could you, please, add an option to hide members from left side?

I would buy it

Since updating to XF 2.2.8, the ellipsis on the thread titles is gone:

1639141508467.webp

I'm guessing it's just a CSS override, but I can't find it. Any help? :)

@AddonFlare

To avoid possibile duplicate content, is it possible to hide the latest news (the latest threads) and the latest posts from Google so as not to have them indexed?

The addon still runs with PHP 8.0. Template deprecation errors stack up quickly on v8.1:

Code:
Template errors
Template public:af_forumstats_stats: [E_DEPRECATED] preg_match(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated (src/addons/AddonFlare/ForumStats/IDs.php:102)
Template public:af_forumstats_stats: [E_DEPRECATED] preg_match(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated (src/addons/AddonFlare/ForumStats/IDs.php:102)

I have sent a few messages in the past few weeks to AddonFlare--to date, there has been no response. Until such time as this is addressed, IMHO it is not a good idea to install this addon--however nice--as it is subject to failure as PHP continues to move along its relatively short version lives... :(

The addon still runs with PHP 8.0. Template deprecation errors stack up quickly on v8.1:

Code:
Template errors

I have sent a few messages in the past few weeks to AddonFlare--to date, there has been no response. Until such time as this is addressed, IMHO it is not a good idea to install this addon--however nice--as it is subject to failure as PHP continues to move along its relatively short version lives... :(
Strange, I am running PHP 8.1.x and have no errors

If this add on is “unmaintained”, then is there a reason why it can’t just be free - and able to be used/customized at our own risk moving forward?

If this add on is “unmaintained”, then is there a reason why it can’t just be free - and able to be used/customized at our own risk moving forward?

If wishes were horses...

While it is 'unmaintained', it still belongs to AddOnFlare. My understanding is that it was created by another developer and acquired by AOF with several others that seem in the same state as well. I have had great success with the Paid Registrations addon, and got quick action in solving an issue.

Why these are orphaned is not known. But PHP time is marching onwards... :eek:

If wishes were horses...

While it is 'unmaintained', it still belongs to AddOnFlare. My understanding is that it was created by another developer and acquired by AOF with several others that seem in the same state as well. I have had great success with the Paid Registrations addon, and got quick action in solving an issue.

Why these are orphaned is not known. But PHP time is marching onwards... :eek:
I can understand that - but this add on hit the market back in 2018. It is now 2023, so charging this much for an “unmaintained” piece of code that who knows is even linked properly still to the authors bank account… is kind of unethical.

Top Bottom