XF 1.5 Addon not showing.

Hecter

I'll try explain this as best as I can.

I have two tournament modules, one I inherited and one I purchased, the one I inherited was already installed and working, I purchased another to have a look at it but both share the same link *tournaments* I deactivated the one I inherited and installed the new one which worked perfectly, however it doesn't do what we need it to do so I wanted to revert back to the old one. I uninstalled the one I purchased and reactivated the old one, however now the module appears inactive and won't show on my navigation menu its as if the addon doesn't exist when I know its still installed.

I've tried clearing the cache, updating the theme templates etc but I'm no further forward in having the addon appear.

HELP LOL

I would assume you will need to contact the person you "inherited" the site from and see if they can download the files for the original addon again so you can reinstall it. Or the other option is to make a backup of your database and revert to a back up of your site prior to the install of the new addon, assuming you have been creating regular backups.

beyond the above I'm not sure what else you can do.

I would assume you will need to contact the person you "inherited" the site from and see if they can download the files for the original addon again so you can reinstall it. Or the other option is to make a backup of your database and revert to a back up of your site prior to the install of the new addon, assuming you have been creating regular backups.

beyond the above I'm not sure what else you can do.

Its already installed, all the files, templates and datebase entries still exists but its not showing despite the addon being active. I even tried deleting the files and uploading them, deleting the addon and reinstalling it, and also I emptid the database and added those fields again and still it wont show the addon.

Top Bottom