• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Addon Gallery, when ?!

Allan

Everything is in the title, it's sorely lacking a gallery Addon !

I want a gallery :cautious::notworthy:

Nobody has started this project ?

Forsaken

Big projects take time to complete, and Galleries are one of the largest add-ons. Add into that any real life stuff (school, work, personal life) and of course its going to get slow.

He is working on it (I'm in the private beta), but I can tell you now, all these people who pester him about it do nothing more than piss him off and make him want to not release it.

Allan

Big projects take time to complete, and Galleries are one of the largest add-ons. Add into that any real life stuff (school, work, personal life) and of course its going to get slow.

He is working on it (I'm in the private beta), but I can tell you now, all these people who pester him about it do nothing more than piss him off and make him want to not release it.
If I had to harass him, I would have done in his thread !

My question is: has someone else he start a similar project ?

Forsaken

If I had to harass him, I would have done in his thread !

My question is: has someone else he start a similar project ?
The harassment point was more a general one; people constantly ask about releases when someone is working on something not realizing it takes more than a few months to do (properly).

Robbo said he was doing a Gallery (after his Downloads now), but I don't think it'll be as feature rich as Galleria is when it is out.

Digital Doctor

The harassment point was more a general one; people constantly ask about releases when someone is working on something not realizing it takes more than a few months to do (properly).
Agreed.
There is another issue here as well.
Talking about making the world's greatest gallery, and not releasing anything for 10 months.
I know KK is busy, but alot of people do feel teased by his plans.
It's human nature.