1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Addon Conflict: '' Causes Stats to not show...

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by CritiKiL, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

I have been patiently waiting but no replies our updates. There is definitely an issue with this addon where it removes key stats from the membercard, XenStaff & Registered Members areas. I have images showing how these areas look both when the addon is enabled, and when it is disabled. I would like for someone who can pinpoint where this issue happens and hopefully find a solution because I would like to keep both my missing stats as well as this addon which I've already paid for:

Just trying to get this matter resolved. Any way we can allow your add-on to work and show? It's not a conflict between just the XenStaff because my Registered Users has everyone's info removed as well when your add-on is activated. Help PLZ? Thanks ;-):

How it looks with your Add-on Disabled:

[​IMG]

How it looks when your Add-on is Enabled:

[​IMG]

And 'again', this is happening to BOTH the Registered Users as well as the XenStaff. NOW, it's been also happening on the Membercard but I didn't notice this until just now:

Membercard w/Post Ratings addon Enabled:

[​IMG]

Membercard w/Post Ratings addon Disabled:

[​IMG]

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You have already posted in the add-on thread about this so a separate thread is not required.

Issues related to add-ons should always be posted in the add-on discussion thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.