XF 2.1 Addon Compatibility From 2.1 -> 2.1.1

xydrine

Hey everyone,

I apologize if this has been asked before - I scanned through a bunch of threads and did a couple searches and I could not find this addressed (and it may well have been).

1.) Should I expect addon compatibility issues when upgrading from XF 2.1 to XF 2.1.1? Obviously there may be a few addons that might have certain functionality break (I can't imagine they ALL work out of the box) but in general, is this going to be an issue?

2.) For those who have upgraded to 2.1.1 already, have you experienced any addon compatibility issues (shouldn't and reality are sometimes two different things) - and if so, mind mentioning which addon/addons (just one or two is fine, unless you care to indulge me) you had issues with?

Thanks a bunch!

Upgraded from 2.1 to 2.1.1 without any issues and without any add-on compatibility issues known to me (except a few outdated templates from my themes, of course). There was one, from Xon's User Essentials, but I assume this was caused by having upgraded from XF 1.5 prior that was causing it, and not necessarily the upgrade from 2.1 to 2.1.1.

is this going to be an issue?
I wouldn't worry about that when doing a minor version upgrade. Major version (for example 2.0 to 2.1 or, god forbid, 1.5 to 2.x) is a whole other story, though.

2.) For those who have upgraded to 2.1.1 already, have you experienced any addon compatibility issues (shouldn't and reality are sometimes two different things) - and if so, mind mentioning which addon/addons (just one or two is fine, unless you care to indulge me) you had issues with?
I have currently installed 54 add-ons and have not found a problem with any of them.

Top Bottom