Lack of interest Additional Payment Methods AND Upgrades to higher levels at reduced prices

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
I have multiple levels of VIP. I'd like to allow people to upgrade to a higher level at a reduced price, basically taking how much their level costs and deducting it. This of course would only work in a payment chain.

I also need Amazon Payments and Google Checkout as two other forms of payment. This way my users aren't forced to use Paypal. Right now I have two pages setup for Amazon and Google that have a big list of buttons for the proper account upgrades.

Upvote 4
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I have multiple levels of VIP. I'd like to allow people to upgrade to a higher level at a reduced price, basically taking how much their level costs and deducting it. This of course would only work in a payment chain.

I also need Amazon Payments and Google Checkout as two other forms of payment. This way my users aren't forced to use Paypal. Right now I have two pages setup for Amazon and Google that have a big list of buttons for the proper account upgrades.

+1

The upgrades at reduced costs sounds more like a add-on than a feature they would implement because not many communities run their membership plans like so.

Many have requested additional payment processors in the past but there is not any word of when this will be implemented so you may be better off developing an add-on for this for now until they decide to implement such a feature.

Top Bottom