1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest Additional Payment Methods AND Upgrades to higher levels at reduced prices

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Jonathan David Bloom, Apr 13, 2011.

1. I have multiple levels of VIP. I'd like to allow people to upgrade to a higher level at a reduced price, basically taking how much their level costs and deducting it. This of course would only work in a payment chain.

I also need Amazon Payments and Google Checkout as two other forms of payment. This way my users aren't forced to use Paypal. Right now I have two pages setup for Amazon and Google that have a big list of buttons for the proper account upgrades.

2. shadoom

shadoom Member

Other payment methods would be great as a lot of people dislike having a paypal account.

Adam Howard likes this.
  3. snoopy5

snoopy5 Well-Known Member

+1

4. Disrelation

Disrelation Active Member

The upgrades at reduced costs sounds more like a add-on than a feature they would implement because not many communities run their membership plans like so.

Many have requested additional payment processors in the past but there is not any word of when this will be implemented so you may be better off developing an add-on for this for now until they decide to implement such a feature.

5. MagnusB

MagnusB Well-Known Member