Additional Notable Members Tabs [Deleted]

Liam W

in memoriam 1998-2020
Liam W submitted a new resource:

Additional Notable Members Tabs - More tabs are better!

This addon allows you to create extra tabs in the notable members list. You can specify who appears in the list using the standard user criteria system.

You can choose where to put the tab, the tab slug, and the title of the tab.

This addon is used on my site (http://xf-liam.com) to show xenforo licensed members :)

http://xf-liam.com/threads/additional-notable-members-tabs-released.96

Read more about this resource...

I was gonna use it but changed my mind and uninstalled it. I did see this error in my server error logs though.

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TABE IF EXISTS 'liam_notable_tabs'' at line 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: DRE, Today at 11:49 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/blah/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('DROP TABE IF EX...')
#1 /home/blah/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'DROP TABE IF EX...')
#2 /home/blah/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('DROP TABE IF EX...')
#3 /home/blah/public_html/library/LiamW/Shared/DatabaseSchema/Abstract.php(146): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('DROP TABE IF EX...')
#4 /home/blah/public_html/library/LiamW/NotableTabs/Addon.php(17): LiamW_Shared_DatabaseSchema_Abstract->uninstall()
#5 [internal function]: LiamW_NotableTabs_Addon::uninstall(Array)
#6 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php(200): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#7 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1779): XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete()
#8 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(122): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
#9 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete()
#10 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/blah/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(64) "https://8th.us/admin.php?add-ons/liam_notable_member_tabs/delete"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/liam_notable_member_tabs/delete"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(2) {
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

I've been able to get the entire thing to override all tabs, however I'm having issues with the execution of update SQL...

With a bit of luck, it'll be released later today :)

Liam

H Liam

The text "first", "middle" and "last" ist hardcodet. Are you able to use phrases for this, please?

Thanks for support

That doesn't make sense...
I think is does

The original Notable Members is only a Top 20 of members. Your list isn't a Top X, it is a full list. Please think about a forum like XenForo.com with 51.700 members and your male/female listings. How long do you like to scroll?

Your idea is quite perfect but only for very small forums.

I think is does

The original Notable Members is only a Top 20 of members. Your list isn't a Top X, it is a full list. Please think about a forum like XenForo.com with 51.700 members and your male/female listings. How long do you like to scroll?

Your idea is quite perfect but only for very small forums.

Not correct. The list is limited to the amount number of 'members per page' set. This is 20 by default.

Liam

I just noticed :) I'm adding an option to limit the length now ;)
Sorry, but this is the wrong way. A list of male or female users is good. A list of all users with licenses also. So please find a way for a navigation. I don't need the 20 female member starting with an A..., I need them all :D

Sorry, but this is the wrong way. A list of male or female users is good. A list of all users with licenses also. So please find a way for a navigation. I don't need the 20 female member starting with an A..., I need them all :D

I'm working on pagination now :)

Liam

Your addon Additional Notable Members Tabs isn't able to deinstall?

I got

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''liam_notable_tabs'' at line 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generiert durch: Alluidh, Vor 19 Minuten
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /var/www/webXX/html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('DROP TABLE IF E...')
#1 /var/www/webXX/html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'DROP TABLE IF E...')
#2 /var/www/webXX/html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('DROP TABLE IF E...')
#3 /var/www/webXX/html/library/LiamW/Shared/DatabaseSchema/Abstract.php(156): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('DROP TABLE IF E...')
#4 /var/www/webXX/html/library/LiamW/NotableTabs/Addon.php(17): LiamW_Shared_DatabaseSchema_Abstract->uninstall()
#5 [internal function]: LiamW_NotableTabs_Addon::uninstall(Array)
#6 /var/www/webXX/html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php(200): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#7 /var/www/webXX/html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1779): XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete()
#8 /var/www/webXX/html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(122): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
#9 /var/www/webXX/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete()
#10 /var/www/webXX/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /var/www/webXX/html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(71) "http://www.xendach.de/admin.php?add-ons/liam_notable_member_tabs/delete"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/liam_notable_member_tabs/delete"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Last edited:
Top Bottom