1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Additional Notable Members Tabs [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Liam W, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

Liam W submitted a new resource:

Additional Notable Members Tabs - More tabs are better!

Read more about this resource...

2. Veer

Veer Well-Known Member

Very nice work!

Would be great if this also manage existing tabs the same way :)

3. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I was gonna use it but changed my mind and uninstalled it. I did see this error in my server error logs though.

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TABE IF EXISTS 'liam_notable_tabs'' at line 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
    Generated By: DRE, Today at 11:49 AM
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/blah/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('DROP TABE IF EX...')
    #1 /home/blah/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'DROP TABE IF EX...')
    #2 /home/blah/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('DROP TABE IF EX...')
    #3 /home/blah/public_html/library/LiamW/Shared/DatabaseSchema/Abstract.php(146): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('DROP TABE IF EX...')
    #4 /home/blah/public_html/library/LiamW/NotableTabs/Addon.php(17): LiamW_Shared_DatabaseSchema_Abstract->uninstall()
    #5 [internal function]: LiamW_NotableTabs_Addon::uninstall(Array)
    #6 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php(200): call_user_func(Array, Array)
    #7 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1779): XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete()
    #8 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(122): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
    #9 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete()
    #10 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #11 /home/blah/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #12 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(64) "https://8th.us/admin.php?add-ons/liam_notable_member_tabs/delete"
    ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/liam_notable_member_tabs/delete"] => string(0) ""
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    }
    }

4. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

5. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

I've been able to get the entire thing to override all tabs, however I'm having issues with the execution of update SQL...

With a bit of luck, it'll be released later today :)

Liam

Allan and Veer like this.
  6. Alluidh

Alluidh Well-Known Member

H Liam

The text "first", "middle" and "last" ist hardcodet. Are you able to use phrases for this, please?

Thanks for support

7. Alluidh

And a question ... Did the tab get a page mavigation? It could be a very long list ;)

8. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

The next version won't use them :)

That doesn't make sense...

Liam

9. Alluidh

I think is does

The original Notable Members is only a Top 20 of members. Your list isn't a Top X, it is a full list. Please think about a forum like XenForo.com with 51.700 members and your male/female listings. How long do you like to scroll?

Your idea is quite perfect but only for very small forums.

10. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

Not correct. The list is limited to the amount number of 'members per page' set. This is 20 by default.

Liam

11. Alluidh

12. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

Alluidh and DRE like this.
  13. Alluidh

Sorry, but this is the wrong way. A list of male or female users is good. A list of all users with licenses also. So please find a way for a navigation. I don't need the 20 female member starting with an A..., I need them all :D

Liam W likes this.
  14. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

I'm working on pagination now :)

Liam

Alluidh likes this.
  15. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

Alluidh likes this.
  16. Alluidh

Thank you for the new version. You got the German Language Pack for the addons tomorrow :)

Liam W likes this.
  17. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

Cool, thanks :)

Liam

18. Alluidh

Your addon Additional Notable Members Tabs isn't able to deinstall?

I got

Code:
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''liam_notable_tabs'' at line 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
    Generiert durch: Alluidh, Vor 19 Minuten
    Stapelverfolgung
    #0 /var/www/webXX/html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('DROP TABLE IF E...')
    #1 /var/www/webXX/html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'DROP TABLE IF E...')
    #2 /var/www/webXX/html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('DROP TABLE IF E...')
    #3 /var/www/webXX/html/library/LiamW/Shared/DatabaseSchema/Abstract.php(156): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('DROP TABLE IF E...')
    #4 /var/www/webXX/html/library/LiamW/NotableTabs/Addon.php(17): LiamW_Shared_DatabaseSchema_Abstract->uninstall()
    #5 [internal function]: LiamW_NotableTabs_Addon::uninstall(Array)
    #6 /var/www/webXX/html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php(200): call_user_func(Array, Array)
    #7 /var/www/webXX/html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1779): XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete()
    #8 /var/www/webXX/html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(122): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
    #9 /var/www/webXX/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete()
    #10 /var/www/webXX/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #11 /var/www/webXX/html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #12 {main}
    Benötigter Status
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(71) "http://www.xendach.de/admin.php?add-ons/liam_notable_member_tabs/delete"
      ["_GET"] => array(1) {
        ["add-ons/liam_notable_member_tabs/delete"] => string(0) ""
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(2) {
        ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
        ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
      }
    }

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  19. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

20. abbychase