1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Adding images to a template?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by BuffaloMoon, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuffaloMoon

BuffaloMoon New Member

I've been looking a lot of places for this. I installed a "theme"'s CSS, but I can't find WHERE I upload the images to. Can someone please explain it to me (and speak very slowly).

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "adding images to a template", but if this is in relation to a third party style and the images that are shipped with it, you will need to ask in the style thread.

3. BuffaloMoon

BuffaloMoon New Member

Could you direct me to the style thread? I'm simply looking for a short answer, which I suspect is not that hard for someone to give.

4. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

Please clarify what you mean by "adding images to a template".

5. Brogan

I'm not a mind reader...
    I have no idea which third party style you are using.

You can search for it here: Resources

6. BuffaloMoon

BuffaloMoon New Member

7. Brogan

You create a directory on your server and upload the images to there.

You will need to post in the dedicated thread for any specific support related to that style as I don't know how it is packaged.

8. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

First of all, this style is outdated, because it only supports XenForo 1.1.3.

Secondly, there is installation instructions for the theme included in the zip, as stated in the resource overview.

9. BuffaloMoon

BuffaloMoon New Member

The installation instructions for the images are NOT included in the instructions in the zip, just the instructions for installing the CSS xml... that's why I made this thread.

10. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

From INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.txt:

11. Brogan

As already stated several times, you will need to post in the dedicated thread for any specific support related to that style.

Amaury and Andrej like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.