Adding google analytics to Xenforo

squazzy

Hello, first of all i don't know if im in the correct section, if i'm not then sorry.

So, i wan't to add my forum to google analytics but i don't know on what pages should i add the code that google analytics provides.
Can anyone help?
Thanks

This should do.. I got it from a different thread...
AdminCP > Options > Statistics & Metrics > Google Analytics Web Property ID > [Enter your account number] [Save]

I found solution!
So, the code that google gives you to put on pages, you must put it into PAGE_CONTAINER on xenforo, i put that and not it is "Receiving Data" :D
Thanks for your help anyways guys!

So what's the recommended way?
the recommend way is what i had shared "This should do.. I got it from a different thread...
AdminCP > Options > Statistics & Metrics > Google Analytics Web Property ID > [Enter your account number] [Save]"

Please keep in mind that it may take some time

Reactions: rdn
the recommend way is what i had shared "This should do.. I got it from a different thread...
AdminCP > Options > Statistics & Metrics > Google Analytics Web Property ID > [Enter your account number] [Save]"

Please keep in mind that it may take some time
How much time?
Because it's been about 4 hours for me, and it's still saying:
Last checked: Aug 11, 2014 9:21:04 PM PDT
The Google Analytics tracking code has not been detected on your website's home page. For Analytics to function, you or your web administrator must add the code to each page of your website.

Top Bottom