XF 2.0 Adding an Image to Category Nodes

Donske

If possible, I would like to add a small icon to the left of the Category "title" perhaps 30 px square. I went to the path as described below
Appearance > Styles > Properties > Blocks
My "test image" is a red square at 25px sq. I was expecting that the small red square would appear and sit to the left of the Title. So therefore, I entered an image and the path to "image field box ", but it fills the whole background with red on the Category title bar.
I was wondering if this can be done? I then added the image back again and in the same section below added some extra /css and still no success. So apparently, there must be more to it.
I am attaching a portion of a screen shot as to where I would like to place a small icon. this is not a "must have", but it would be nice to do one day.

thanks
Donnie

nav-after.webp

Yes it can be done they got a mod for that. It's called Icon Tweak.
If possible, I would like to add a small icon to the left of the Category "title" perhaps 30 px square. I went to the path as described below
Appearance > Styles > Properties > Blocks
My "test image" is a red square at 25px sq. I was expecting that the small red square would appear and sit to the left of the Title. So therefore, I entered an image and the path to "image field box ", but it fills the whole background with red on the Category title bar.
I was wondering if this can be done? I then added the image back again and in the same section below added some extra /css and still no success. So apparently, there must be more to it.
I am attaching a portion of a screen shot as to where I would like to place a small icon. this is not a "must have", but it would be nice to do one day.

thanks
Donnie

View attachment 165822

Yes, its called https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xfa-nodes-icon-tweak-xf2.5683/ I purchased the modification myself and it works wonders..

Top Bottom