Implemented Add unsubscribe from emails/unwatch topic links in notification emails

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I totally agree. This was one of the first things I noticed that I missed in the email-notifications. It is a real pain to go to http://xenforo.com/community/watch/threads/all and then to manually have to check which threads have email-notifications to be able to disable those notifications.

I fully support this request. In fact, I am gonna to open a new one.... wanted to do it earlier, but your suggestions reminded me.

in email, unsubscribe option should be sent.
Most definitely, since it's part of the CanSpam guidelines.

Does anyone have a link to a method for implementing this when we send emails to all registered users?
They need to be give an easy link to opt out of those emails.
Thanks!

Another vote for this. It seems only fair to be able to subscribe from mailings with a click, as it can be quite hard to log in, find the right settings and unsubscribe for some users - so instead they mark e-mails as "junk", which will eventually inform anti-spam engines that mailings from site x are spam and block them for others.

Another vote as well...

This will also be good with those bounced e-mails I get from time to time, as an admin it would be nice to click a link and unsubscribe them.

Top Bottom