add "topics used in" link to media gallery

🔥Iggy🔥

hello,

this seems like it could be another fairly simple improve to implement? :D

we want to really try to see the gallery integrated better and not feeling like its off on some island you need to take a ferry boat to get to...or like crossing into another country or something idk...

one way to help this is to have links in the gallery so when users are browsing images, they can have an easy way to know if that image was used in a topic(s) and where they actually are...

search query blah blah output....simple? :D

i cannot imagine anyone "not" wanting this, so an official suggestion i suppose eh

Upvote 1
we want to really try to see the gallery integrated better
This is my biggest complaint about XF. The desert island that XFMG lives on. However I don't think that will help. What they need to do is integrate the titles and comments in the What's New list, and not just a widget. Mixed in with threads. Like a real feed. And when someone comments the title is bumped. Comments are useless as-is. Nobody knows they are there.

This is my biggest complaint about XF. The desert island that XFMG lives on. However I don't think that will help. What they need to do is integrate the titles and comments in the What's New list, and not just a widget. Mixed in with threads. Like a real feed. And when someone comments the title is bumped. Comments are useless as-is. Nobody knows they are there.

yes true also that...i dont see how you could say it wont help linking to content tho, that is a direct bridge in essence...not the only one we can benefit by but it does seem several things like this should be easy to improve...

like with your suggestion having the comments on the whats new feed should be a simple template edit i would think, its a little confusing why things like that not already done....its another example too just something anyone with the gallery would be happy to see...

regards

Top Bottom