Fixed Add thumbnail/full images after the last character and not before the first

Kintaro

Actually when the text area is out of focus in case a user add an image, clicking on thumbnail/full, it is placed before the fist character of the post.

If possibile, I think that it's better to add it after the last character of the post.

(Or maybe use two buttons one to add it at the beginning and another to add it to the end)

That should be what happens and it does for me.

Please detail the specific reproduction steps and let us know the browser and OS version you're using.

Interestingly I can’t reproduce this on iOS 11 so it may be a browser specific thing (which has since been fixed).

We’ll take another look though. We have some specific code in place to try and store the last caret position when the editor is blurred so it could be related.

on the iPhone Simulator (10.3.1) it remembers the last character, on my phone (10.3.3) it insert the image before the first character.

anybody with the same problem? android users?

I think that in the case of out of focus textbox the image has to be inserted in a new line after the last character, in the case of the textbox is on focus the image have to be inserted in the actual cursor position (in a new line).

We made a change here a few weeks ago (Beta 4). We have a system which should remember the last cursor position but if this fails for some reason (as it may have done for you) then when we add content to the editor then we always do it at the end (note, not actually on a new line, but at the very end).

Top Bottom