Add resources tabs below download button using font awesome and tooltip

Add resources tabs below download button using font awesome and tooltip

Dadparvar

Dadparvar submitted a new resource:

Add resources tabs below download button using font awesome and tooltip - Display resources tabs right below download button

Hi,

In my forum, sometimes, users (mostly new users) can't find additional information about resources (like versions, updates, custom tabs and ...).
And because we used font awesome for tab's titles, so this problem will happen more.
Now, lets see how we can add tabs (using font awesome + tooltip) right below the download button, so that everyone who download the resource will definitely see them.
Open "resource_view_header" template...

Read more about this resource...

Can you provide a link please, so that I check it?
Before that, pay attention that:
  • Update icon (second icon in my demo image) only will be shown if there is any update for that resource (check the image below, that because there is no updates for the resource, update tab icon will not be shown)
  • For custom tabs, you should add your conditionals. For example, I wrote "<xen:if is="{$resource.customFields.faq}">fa fa-question-circle</xen:if>", so for my custom field with "faq" ID it will show "fa fa-question-circle" icon, and for other custom fields, I should add any icon that I prefer.
GIF.gif

Top Bottom