Lack of interest Add Pagination to Notable Members

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Amaury

Right now you can only view the top 20 people for most messages, most likes, etc. However, I think it would be useful if those things were paginated so you could go to the lowest number. It would be 20 per page.

Something like this:
Pagination.webp

Last edited:
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Spoiler tags are for spoilers. Not for every image you want to add to a post. There's no benefit to doing that.

Spoiler tags are for spoilers. Not for every image you want to add to a post. There's no benefit to doing that.

I'm being considerate so people don't have to scroll down a lot through large images, especially since I now insert them as full images because they have better quality. :)

Embed them as a thumbnail.
The spoilers are tedious and I have started not bothering to click them now.

You could always not insert them. Then they'd appear as thumbnails at the bottom and if they want to see the full version then they can by clicking it.

As for the actual idea, I don't see a point. It's supposed to be the most notable, not a full list.

Embed them as a thumbnail.
The spoilers are tedious and I have started not bothering to click them now.

Well, if using them is going to make people not look at them, I guess I should stop. :P

I'm sorry? I think?

Although on a personal note, how exactly are they tedious? Wouldn't it be more tedious to scroll through, say, 15 images that were inserted as full images?

You could always not insert them. Then they'd appear as thumbnails at the bottom and if they want to see the full version then they can by clicking it.

As for the actual idea, I don't see a point. It's supposed to be the most notable, not a full list.

That still reduces quality, but it's totes whatevs. :) I'll just stop using spoiler tags.

Anyway, maybe as an option, then, that's off by default?

That still reduces quality, but it's totes whatevs. :) I'll just stop using spoiler tags.

Anyway, maybe as an option, then, that's off by default?

I don't think it does. It reduces the quality a little bit on the thumbnail which I expect on every thumbnail, ever. When I click the thumbnail to view the full image it will be in the original quality. If it's not because it's too big for the light box then I can click the arrow and view the real full image. Just saying, you can use the thumbnails and it really not effect anything in normal situations. I don't recommend using it for your professionally edited wedding pictures, but feel free to use it for bug reports and examples of suggested features lol.

Top Bottom