• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Add own Navigation Tabs

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Im havign some problems. I want to display to custom navtabs. They work individually but when I have both only one with the highest code execution displays

how do you display both?

EDIT: worked it out, had to have different value for $extraTabs

I wonder why pretty much every kind of forum software seems to downplay the importance of an easy straight-forward way to add custom navbar links. This should be a central function, imo.
It sure does make one wonder. This is 2011 and a site with just a forum is so 2002.
A large number of questions on this forum deal with people struggling with this.
I do feel somewhat teased to see Xenforo's Pages being so good, but just missing the mark.
I'm sure Xenforo will ace this - eventually. The forum that starts with a v and ends in ulletin still sucks in this regard (well ... Logician's Webtemplates are good !).

Thanks ragtek (and also the others in this thread), was able to copy my main site's navbar and include drop-downs.

Top Bottom