Add-ons change of ownership

Robbo

I have been out of time to be able to do anything and been seeking someone to take over things and get them back up to date where needed but more importantly provide satisfactory support. I have finally found someone suitable to take over, that person is vbgamer45 who will be operating from xfapps.com.

He will be taking over ownership of the Donation Manager (including Donation Manager Sidebar), Ad Manager and Profile Completion Steps. With this everything will be moved to xfapps.com and licenses updated accordingly. Please remember it will take him a while to get up to speed so don’t expect new releases right away.

License Agreement Changes
The license you agreed to is essentially unchanged other than changing some names from old to new ownership. Privacy Policy also has the same changes. You will still be able to login and download or purchase new add-ons just like normal, only you will be doing it on a new domain.

Deprecated Add-ons
Edit History was previously removed from sale and now Simple Gallery is as well for obvious reasons. If you purchased these add-ons back when they were on sale you will still be able to download them from xfapps.com for the time being however there will be no more progress in their developments. These add-ons will most likely be open sourced.

Support
Due to having no time there are a lot of questions gone unanswered. You will now be able to get proper support for any issues you have under a new support system.

Media Gallery
So the subject you all want to crucify me for. I have given refunds from this failure to people who have requested it and plan to refund every single person, I just need to get around to it and be able to afford it. Anyone who still hasn’t got a refund can get one right away (or once money permits) by contacting me. Otherwise you will get it when I sort out who hasn’t gotten one yet, PayPal makes it hard to find transactions otherwise this would have been done already. This is still on me and the “debt” isn’t part of this change of ownership.

Thanks Robbo. I am very excited to be developing for Xenforo and look forward to developing some awesome addons for the forum software. I have worked on many different forum software and have made some smaller Xenforo plugins in the past.
The work that Robbo has done will give me a good base to build on. Just note there is a learning curve in picking any new project will likely take me a couple months to pick it up competely. In the beginning I will be focusing on support, bug fixes, building an FAQ/Help system.

Is there anyway you can ding me when Ad Manager is updated @vbgamer45 ? I'm looking to move away from XenCentral's ad manager and yours is looking good but I noticed there hasn't been an update in quite a while.

Thats great news, I thought the donation add on I paid 50 bucks for was abandoned. Hope you bring this add on up to date and in the right direction where needed @vbgamer45

Oh, awesome, Xenforo will maintain the only donation tool integrated around, i was starting to go hopeless because Donation Manager features are slowly breaking.

Hoping to see future updates on it, thanks! <3

Hello @vbgamer45 ,

Do you expect to have a update for the Donation Manager within the next 3 months? Reason I ask, is I will be away from internet access these next couple months due to my job. Our community administration would like to see the update for this addon applied to the board asap, and I am the license holder. So just wondering if this is something I will have to worry about while I am away, or is the update going to take place later this year?

Thanks!

Cool, I hope the donation manager gets developed further...I want to see something close to what DBTech offers over at vBulletin...You should check out their Donation Manager.

Cool, I hope the donation manager gets developed further...I want to see something close to what DBTech offers over at vBulletin...You should check out their Donation Manager.

Yes, without doubt.. That would set this Donation Manager on fire!!

This is good news. The Donation Manager has done well to keep my site alive and kicking, so to see it will be actively developed in the future is a good thing.

I am still months out. Please report any bugs in support ticket area on our main website and will look and that when I am updating.

I said that up front it will take me months. My time is limited i didn't expect to get this project at the time and does take a while to figure out things are coded/work.

any new project will likely take me a couple months to pick it up competely.

In the beginning I will be focusing on support, bug fixes, building an FAQ/Help system.

vbgamer - Any news on bug fixes for issues people are seeing with Donation Manager at all?

I said that up front it will take me months. My time is limited i didn't expect to get this project at the time and does take a while to figure out things are coded/work.

You said new stuff would take months, you said in the beginning you'd be focusing on support and bug fixes. I appreciate there's a learning curve but it seems what you're saying now is not what you said then.

Yes I will start with support and bug fixes and those would be the new updates but that is going to take months. I have other projects/things I am doing as well which have a higher priority. I did rollout my new support ticket system for the plugins though but doesn't look it has been used by anyone yet.

Yes I will start with support and bug fixes and those would be the new updates but that is going to take months. I have other projects/things I am doing as well which have a higher priority. I did rollout my new support ticket system for the plugins though but doesn't look it has been used by anyone yet.

Maybe because no one can reach your site?

xfapps.net kicks back

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Is it just me, or does this sound just like Robbo, under a new name?

It's .com .net was my old wordpress blog for old xf addons I did a long time ago. I will say check back in a couple months for any updates as that how my current schedule looks.

Top Bottom