Add-on Update Notifier

Add-on Update Notifier 1.1.8

No permission to download
I just rebuilt the addon, and when visiting /aun/ I now get -

Hopefully that's that sorted out.

^ Message still there.
When I visit the page, I still get the 503 page and message about multitracks..

Have you tried visiting the page as guest / incognito / different browser?

When I visit the page, I still get the 503 page and message about multitracks..

Have you tried visiting the page as guest / incognito / different browser?
Okay. New development.

My board has not been active/switched on due to making changes I'm making. I visited as guest, and noticed, like you say - it just shows the board, but offline.

I switched my board online, and can confirm that the message on aun was then a white page with -

{
"message": "GET is not valid",
"status": 400
}

Going to my addons section, with the board still active - the blue message stating that 'The callbacks for add-on updates seem to be blocked' - Do I still have an issue, or does this take a while to change?

Strange that the board being closed stopped that. I don't think thats documented here. Probably a good edge case :D

Okay. New development.

My board has not been active/switched on due to making changes I'm making. I visited as guest, and noticed, like you say - it just shows the board, but offline.

I switched my board online, and can confirm that the message on aun was then a white page with -

{
"message": "GET is not valid",
"status": 400
}

Going to my addons section, with the board still active - the blue message stating that 'The callbacks for add-on updates seem to be blocked' - Do I still have an issue, or does this take a while to change?

Strange that the board being closed stopped that. I don't think thats documented here. Probably a good edge case :D
It takes up to 6h for a new callback to be tested IIRC 😊

I'm on a new web host. How do I update my API key to match with my new host? I can't check for addon updates till then.

Empty the api key field and save, it should then show a link for where to get a new api key 😊👍
Do I have to purchase another, or will I be able to paste in the old one? I can't afford a new one currently. I still got like 8 months on current.

Do I have to purchase another, or will I be able to paste in the old one? I can't afford a new one currently. I still got like 8 months on current.
As long as it is on the same forum license it will give you the remaining 8 months on the key :)

I just upgraded my license for 60 but now im getting a "API key not valid for this IP" Nothing has changed on my setup, why is this occurring after i just paid for an upgrade?

I just upgraded my license for 60 but now im getting a "API key not valid for this IP" Nothing has changed on my setup, why is this occurring after i just paid for an upgrade?
Seems your server is using multiple IPs. I now set them to be whitelisted 😊👍

Hello.

API Key is valid:
1708942695881.webp

But when I try to download teh update from @Xon s Standard library I become this as error message:
1708942893115.webp

So what is the problem? What can I do to solve this? My Forum IP hasnt changed since 2 years and its a roor server with a not changing IP address ...

How can I see what IP the addon is seaching for?

Xenforo 2.2.15, PHP 8.2.x, AUN 1.8

Last edited:
Hello.

API Key is valid:
View attachment 298883

But when I try to download teh update from @Xon s Standard library I become this as error message:
View attachment 298884

So what is the problem? What can I do to solve this? My Forum IP hasnt changed since 2 years and its a roor server with a not changing IP address ...

How can I see what IP the addon is seaching for?

Xenforo 2.2.15, PHP 8.2.x, AUN 1.8
I noticed a bug in our server setup (script updating nginx real_ip_header in combination with cloudflare) which has likely made it act weird.. It should now be fixed and hopefully you won't see the error again :)

I noticed a bug in our server setup (script updating nginx real_ip_header in combination with cloudflare) which has likely made it act weird.. It should now be fixed and hopefully you won't see the error again :)
Is it possible to bind the api key to a domain name instead of an IP, for shared hosts?

A little thing...
1709107979657.webp
I have a typo in my domain, the check says its not OK (its right thats not korrekt) but the green check says others (wrong there).
I dont know if you can change this, its not realy a bug its more a style thing I think. ;-)

A little thing...
View attachment 298985
I have a typo in my domain, the check says its not OK (its right thats not korrekt) but the green check says others (wrong there).
I dont know if you can change this, its not realy a bug its more a style thing I think. ;-)
Oh yeah it seems to be marked as a "general error" and not for that specific field, thanks for the notice 😊

Top Bottom