Add on to get people paid to register on your site or invite people

emmy

Hello,

I know you have add-on that allows users to invite others and get paid or so..What i am looking for is this? I recently launched my forum and it looks like that place is a "NO GO" area..Only about 12 people has registered since the Launch May 31st to date. I am wondering if there is add-on to install so that people can rush there and invite people - let say (20) to register/post 5 threads/engage in the conversation for XYZ days etc and get paid $5, $10,$15 etc
In other words, i am looking for a way to bring traffic to the new site or make people register. I know it takes a while, but what would i do from those who have experienced this? - I am planning to hire SEO for On-board SEO,but i don't know if that would help?

Any advise or direction will be appreciated

It's been eleven days since you launch.
It takes a lot longer for a forum to become active i'm afraid.
I don't think there is an addon like that. Xenforo doens't need seo. Google picks it rather good whithout any changements.
Why don't you offer prizes in stead for the most original post or something?
If you gonna pay people, they will just register to get payed.

I don't think there is an addon like that. Xenforo doens't need seo. Google picks it rather good whithout any changements.

You mean advertise something like that on FB to ask people to register and XYZ - get paid so so amount? I have been the only one posting on the site. it looks like the 12 just registered and disappeared except me:)

You mean advertise something like that on FB to ask people to register and XYZ - get paid so so amount? I have been the only one posting on the site. it looks like the 12 just registered and disappeared except me:)
That's perfectly normal.
Start conversations with made up profiles to get things going. Once you see there are actual people signing up you can go further and start with competitions for the most posts or something and award prizes...

I see what you mean - Prizes will work fine

If you wanna know more, look at fiverbee.
I think there is also a free ebook there for running a forum.
Hope this helps. I know its not easy at the beginning but don't give up, you'll get there.

12 registrations isn't bad for 11-12 days...

Like has been said, talk to yourself a bit (with different accounts). It creates content and sets a tone :)

Liam

Top Bottom