******* add-on cannot be uninstalled

This is the first time I see this thread.
I have many ******* addons installed in my forum, and feel really bad about all this.
I need a honest opinion: should I remove them to protect my forum?

Thanks for your business,

We hope you will find useful answering by browser through this topic or during the time you're using our products. So if you can't find your answer, we can confirm with you that all of our products are comply with XenForo's resource guidelines then you don't need to worry about anything.

Regards,

all of our products are comply with XenForo's resource guidelines

Actually , I have those addons installed:
******* - AIO Social Comments 1.0.1
******* - Modern Statistics 2.1.4
******* - News Ticker 1.1.0
******* - Node List Sidebar Render 1.2.0
and most of them were installed in my board BEFORE you change the code ..
How can I get the new version that comply with XF resource guidlines? Should I pay a new upgrade for this?

At the end, how can I unistall one of your addon??

280f0759db.png

In my personal opinion, and I don't care what the overall reason is, no add-on developer should manually inject code event listeners into customer's forums that aren't assigned to their add-ons.

is there a way to prevent this from happening ?

Can XenForo itself build something into its software in order to prevent this from happening ?

Last edited:
I was referencing a problem someone else had, not me. :) I think though that thread is just 1 example of the issues with ******* that people have had.

Yes I know but i was trying to put a little light in the stuff that surrounds the ******* issues/problems/negativity - - darkness

Top Bottom