Lack of interest Add media to...

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

jauburn

I notice that the Add media to... screen has changed. It no longer shows the drop-down under "An album" unless you click that radio button.

I prefer it the old way, which lets users know that there are two selections possible. Also I think it took fewer clicks with the old way if you wanted to add to an album, as you could just click the drop-down field and get the list.

addmediato.webp

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Also I think it took fewer clicks with the old way if you wanted to add to an album, as you could just click the drop-down field and get the list.
That's incorrect, it's the same number of clicks. You have to select the radio button first in both cases.

That's incorrect, it's the same number of clicks. You have to select the radio button first in both cases.

I see. I didn't have a test installation to try out the old version. That's just what I remembered. I do think it makes more sense to show both fields, though, as in the older version.

Top Bottom