XF 1.1 Add graphic to postbit based on entry in a profile field

Thee

Hello,

here's the deal: Users on our forums can decide which side of the game are going to play on (let's say good vs bad) and each of these sides of course has it's logo.

I have a drop down field in the profile where the two sides can be selected. Is there a way to display the logo of the side somewhere in the postbit?

Thanks everyone,
Andreas

It sounds like you'd be best having the good and bad users in two different usergroups (which you probably do already?) and then simply set a rank for each one.

The custom CSS for the rank can just be an image (see Brogan's guide for details on how to create the custom rank CSS).

Hello,

here's the deal: Users on our forums can decide which side of the game are going to play on (let's say good vs bad) and each of these sides of course has it's logo.

I have a drop down field in the profile where the two sides can be selected. Is there a way to display the logo of the side somewhere in the postbit?

Thanks everyone,
Andreas

There is a resource that @Sheldon posted that will do exactly what you want. Will locate it as soon as I get on the computer and not my phone.

Does anyone still have this addon around by any chance? Or know of a low maintenance alternative (user select their side, get the image displayed) alternative?

Last edited:
Top Bottom