Add extra stuff to Message Elements

x7iBiT

How I add some extra stuff (like Facebook or MSN) to the Message Elements? I want to see it below avatar on each post.

Can I do manually in message_user_info template?

In this template I can see the variable $user.identities, thats appears to be an array with this info (Facebook, twitter, MSN, etc), am I right?

I also can see this code:

PHP:
<xen:foreach loop="{$user.identities}" key="$service" value="$account">
   <dl class="pairsInline">
      <dt>{$service}</dt>
      <dd>{$account}</dd>
   </dl>
</xen:foreach>

Why don't work? I removed the <xen:comment> above and the </xen:comment> below...

I tested it and $user.identities appears to be a string (a serialized string, it seems) when print it:
Code:
a:3:{s:8:"facebook";s:9:"60X4X8X18";s:3:"msn";s:23:"kXmXkaXe0XX@hotmail.com";s:8:"XboxLive";s:6:"x7iBiT";}

The problem is that the code I put in the post above processes this variable as an array. Perhaps it might work if previously unserialize $user.identities, but I don't know where make it, beacause templates don't accept PHP code...

PD: Sorry for my "apache" english ;)

I tested it and $user.identities appears to be a string (a serialized string, it seems) when print it:
Code:
a:3:{s:8:"facebook";s:9:"60X4X8X18";s:3:"msn";s:23:"kXmXkaXe0XX@hotmail.com";s:8:"XboxLive";s:6:"x7iBiT";}

The problem is that the code I put in the post above processes this variable as an array. Perhaps it might work if previously unserialize $user.identities, but I don't know where make it, beacause templates don't accept PHP code...

PD: Sorry for my "apache" english ;)

The code is currently commented out in the template, I think it is planned future feature but like you said the identities is currently serialised and you would either need to have an add-on that unsterilises the data or wait until the feature is added.

Top Bottom