Add a simple and effective Reputation System for your Forum

Add a simple and effective Reputation System for your Forum

Does this also display negative reputation?
It would be nice to display it in red bar or red stars.

@Alfa1 ,
Thank you for your suggestion.
I do not have a plan to add negative reputation for this release, but we will add the next release I think it should be added.
Regards.

Also @Brad Padgett I wait your progress bar design suggestions. ;)

View attachment 200301

All this looks good. I would like to see more intervals than 20 for the progress bar though. It looks like your able to move the position quite easily, noticing the percentages below it. Maybe 30 or 40 intervals for the progress bar would be great. The stars are fine at 20 intervals like they already are but it would be much more realistic if the bar had a bit more intervals. I look forward to this release, thank you and it all looks great.

Hey @XDinc for the final rank of the bar can it have the green area possibly glowing? I was thinking the final rank for the bar could be the green area but a professional looking glow to it. Would be fantastic and would set it off really nice.

Do you plan on releasing this sometime today or tonight? I'm eager to use it and stop using the stars. While some may like stars I'm eager for the reputation bar instead. Thanks :D

@Brad Padgett ,
Hi hope you are fine!
Actually, it's right to use a green bar but I did not find a good example for it. I guess I will do it with CSS. Can you send if you have a sample you like this?

I’ ll release tonight! Do not worry!
It will be amazing (y)...

@Brad Padgett ,
Hi hope you are fine!
Actually, it's right to use a green bar but I did not find a good example for it. I guess I will do it with CSS. Can you send if you have a sample you like this?

I’ ll release tonight! Do not worry!
It will be amazing (y)...

Your using the bar you had in the image though right? I really like that one a lot. And I'm doing fine. But yes definitely use that bar you had in the image. If your using photoshop you can easily make a glow to the green for the final image. Would just be one of the appropriate layer masks. I'm not good with graphics currently so I do not have a sample but any type of glow on the green area would look good.

At the very least I don't think the inputs are required in each area. So if someone didn't want the glow bar they could leave that area blank more than likely and it just wouldn't show up.

Top Bottom