Browser issue AdBlocking Software Blocks Post Boxes....

ncbetz

Formerly Noah Betz
Hello,
I tried reloading, going to it in a new tab, restarting my browser, and it is still like that. Anyone know why?

Screen Shot 2016-06-24 at 10.42.22 AM.png

Thanks,
Noah

Update: If you have a discussion about ads, AdBlock software blocks the text box.

Last edited:

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Is this happening here? If so, I would guess it might be something on your end as nothing has changed for a while. Perhaps you have a browser extension that's causing issues.

ncbetz

Formerly Noah Betz
Is this happening here? If so, I would guess it might be something on your end as nothing has changed for a while. Perhaps you have a browser extension that's causing issues.
Yes, it is here. Have had this happen 1-2 other times since I register. I only have Ad Block Plus (probably it) and GitHub Notifier...

ncbetz

Formerly Noah Betz
For every action I want to do, it will take me to a new page (when the issue occurs). It also happened again, just tried to reply to the thread again.

ncbetz

Formerly Noah Betz
Yep, it is my a blocking software thing (tried it with three different ones). Would this be considered a XenForo bug (blocks text box when discussing ads).

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
This is unfortunately an issue with your ad blocker and is likely down to incorrect heuristics (identifying things that aren't ads as ads).