Adara - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Russ

Russ submitted a new resource:

Adara - Adara is Greek for beautiful, and that's exactly what this is

Adara is Greek for beautiful, and that's exactly what this is. Adara is a beautifully contrasted style which uses a light content area with dark surroundings. It's built off our XenBase framework which gives you the ability to enhance the style even further.

View attachment 72896

View attachment 72897...

Read more about this resource...

Demo site has the sticky sidebar on for demo purposes, it's really a neat effect but should only be used for short sidebars(widget framework works perfect with it).

Demo site has the sticky sidebar on for demo purposes, it's really a neat effect but should only be used for short sidebars(widget framework works perfect with it).

Looks better now.
The only icon is not retina is Search icon, is it right, Russ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-02 at 8.46.33 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2014-05-02 at 8.46.33 AM.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 5
Looks better now.
The only icon is not retina is Search icon, is it right, Russ?

So it'll be the same concept:

search.webp

Just uses font awesome for the retina display. I'll replace as many of the other default icons tomorrow and throw out an update.

Is this odd border on the left of the search box intended? It looks a little out of place...

solYz7A.png

It is a iOS thing with search fields and submit buttons.

You can add this to remove it.

-webkit-appearance: none;

We used to include in our styles but it had adverse effects with certain add-on.

Does this have the sticky sidebar? With the releases of these new styles, when can we expect some updates to some of the older paid styles like Detour - Updated: 17-08-2013. Would love to use old styles I purchased with newer versions of xF.

Does this have the sticky sidebar? With the releases of these new styles, when can we expect some updates to some of the older paid styles like Detour - Updated: 17-08-2013. Would love to use old styles I purchased with newer versions of xF.

All 1.3 XenBase and above has the sticky sidebar, it should be used in cases of short sidebars.

Regarding Detour I think @Steve F has it done probably just needs to package it up and upload it.

Detour is ready, just been getting sidetracked. Will get t uploaded tonight. Surprising your the first to ask for a update, thought maybe everyone moved on that had purchased it!

I've just hard coded the speed, and it's working again:
upload_2014-5-12_20-49-9.webp

I can't find a SP called xb_go_top_speed

upload_2014-5-12_20-51-2.webp

another small little thing

When you have a large number of pages, the Thread Display Options overlaps the Next> box every so slightly

upload_2014-5-12_21-13-2.webp

Set .afterDiscussionListHandle to have margin-top: 35px;

upload_2014-5-12_21-12-28.webp

upload_2014-5-12_21-13-48.webp

Top Bottom