Ad Words Question

AppleAndMango

Hello!

I see that you actually need to be a business to sign up for Google's adwords , is this the case?

Does anyone use adwords?

If not... Alternatives? I've used Facebook that doesn't seem to working out well...

How are you advertising?

Thanks!

No you don't have to be a business to access adwords.

Naturally, advertising your site can be done effectively online with adwords there's no doubt about it but it can also be costly and produce average results if not targeted correctly. And, I guess it also depends on what the business is as to whether adwords is worth using.

To advertise a regular website I use social media and whatever is free fb, g+, tmblr, t, ect. YouTube clips or other platforms can be helpful in advertising a site on the cheap as well.

Good targeted content like some interesting articles etc can pull traffic to your website - that's pretty obvious but it's amazing how many websites/businesses fail to hook traffic this way.

I used adwords many years ago for a website I had and I noticed little difference to my traffic.

I have found that free platforms such as Twitter, Google+ and Facebook can do a much better job.

I used adwords many years ago for a website I had and I noticed little difference to my traffic.
I also used adwords for a while. It was expensive considering the traffic I got.

Granted I may not have been using it well, but then it seemed extremely complicated. perhaps they've made it easier since then.

As someone who ran over $100,000 through AdWords back in the day for my ecommerce business, I can't imagine a scenario by which a visitor to any forums would be worth even a fraction of .01

AdWords clicks are very expensive. I can almost guarantee you that you're going to realize an extremely low ROI on your AdWords spend.

Top Bottom