1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ad tools for free advertisements

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by Blue chummer, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Blue chummer

Blue chummer Active Member

Hi
    I am looking for an add-on or resource that would best handle placement of ads within Certain node topics and forums.

I have some companies that would like free advertisements/sponsorship in exchange for content.

My forum is new and not yet really live so I would like to experiment with the design and placement of the ads before going live with them

thanks

2. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

3. Blue chummer

thanks Andy -It's a nice add on with good features. I think I need something more though that can place the banner ads in specific forum topics.

4. Blue chummer

What I am looking for is an add on for advertisement placement wherever I want it (whether in specific categories, nodes ,side bar etc).
    I have the widgets add on. Cant figure out how to use it for the ads? If anyone has any suggestions, Please let me know. Still a Noob, but getting better.
    thanks

Andre

5. Blue chummer

Any all inclusive Advertisement add on where we can set up ads for individual nodes and locations?

thanks