[TH] Credits [Deleted]

One thing I found while posting on XFUniverse is that the message container that gets added via AJAX when someone posts a reply do not include the Credits block.
FireShot Pro Screen Capture #380.webp
After refreshing the page:
FireShot Pro Screen Capture #380-1.webp

Yes correct. Im having a hella lot server errors created as a result of this error. Can this please be looked into ASAP. Simply cannot use this addon+shop without this fixed.

I'm still not able to replicate this issue, so I think it may be a conflict with another add-on. Could you please provide a list of add-ons you have installed? I have put a check in place in the view to check if that key exists, and if not it'll default to not showing credits on the conversation member bit, but this definitely is not the optimal functionality for it.

I keep getting this when i click a member on a forum post.

Code:
Argument 3 passed to XenForo_Controller::responseView() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home1/esgnpro1/public_html/theclanpromotion/library/Audentio/Credit/Core/ControllerPublic/Member.php on line 18 and defined
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 1049
XenForo_Controller->responseView() in Audentio/Credit/Core/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 18
Audentio_Credit_Core_ControllerPublic_Member->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home1/esgnpro1/public_html/theclanpromotion/index.php at line 13

Any fixees?

Getting errors as well since upgrading to 1.0.2 - whenever trying to view membercard or profiles, had to disable it for the time being.

Issue when trying to view profiles on 1.0.2,

Code:
Argument 3 passed to XenForo_Controller::responseView() must be an array, null given, called in /var/www/vhosts/theforum.com/httpdocs/library/Audentio/Credit/Core/ControllerPublic/Member.php on line 18 and defined

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 1049
XenForo_Controller->responseView() in Audentio/Credit/Core/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 18
Audentio_Credit_Core_ControllerPublic_Member->actionIndex() in EWRutiles/Staff/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 27
EWRutiles_Staff_ControllerPublic_Member->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/theforum.com/httpdocs/index.php at line 13

Is this like a tonight sort of thing? Having an active forum where no member cards or profiles work is killing the vibe.

Sorry for the delay on this, the issue has been fixed, and I will be pushing out an update in just a few minutes after some more testing. :)

Sorry I've missed your post @joey_tbf

1. Possible to give Credits for Registration (Yes, right?)
Yes
2. Possible to give Credits for Posts and Creating Threads.(Yes, right?)
Yes
3. Does it give you Alerts when you earn credits?
Not currently, but it's planned

4. Is it possible to set up your own fake currency. For example. I want to make my own "kitty cat dollars" so every time a member gets a "like" he will recieve 1000 kitty cat dollars. So after 4 "likes" he would have earned 4000 kitty cat dollars. So my next question is...
Yep!

5. Possible to withdrawl your credits? (with a minimum limit and max limit So since the user has 4000 kitty cat dollars he can click "withdrawl" and the admin will recieve a message in the admin/moderator panel saying "pending withdrawl" Then when the admin sees this message. The admin will manually pay the member 4000 kitty cat dollars via paypal or whatever pay website he uses. which brings me to my next question..
Not currently, but we can look into doing something like this for you :)

7. Is it possible to buy Credits? from paypal or any other paysite you add in the admin panel using my fake kitty cat dollars and conversion rate?
Yep! But it doesn't use a conversion rate, you set packages so you can do something like 50 credits for $5, 100 credits for $7, etc.

8. Is it possible to Give Credits everytime someone views an image. (either videos or images)
That doesn't currently exist, but is planned

9. Possible to give credits or take credits from users who download media?

10. Possible to give credits or take credits from users who view full size media?

11. I saw you post this "Share media: Triggers when using the XenForo Media Gallery and someone posts any media" What exactly does this mean? Would this be using the BB Code? So you mean that every time someone posts a BB Code and someclicks on it. They recieve credits?
Nope, probably should have worded this one better. It's when you upload an image

upload media, like media, rate media, comment media,
Upload media is already included, like media works using the normal 'like' action, rating, and commenting media are planned.

13. Possible to use credits for "user usergroup upgrades"
Yep, you can do this if you have the shop :)

Something that would be insanely useful for me would be the ability to add totally custom items to the store. For example, we use [BD] Medal and users can pay a set amount of credits from our current system to buy a custom medal of their choice. We're a politics forum, so some people buy party logos as medals etc, some just get random symbols. Currently users have to start this manually, they have to send me a PM asking to buy one. It would be very useful to add custom items to the store, where all the item does is subtract the credits and send an auto-PM to admin saying who bought what, so I can then go and apply it. It's just easier from the front end.

If you can implement this I'll buy.

Something that would be insanely useful for me would be the ability to add totally custom items to the store. For example, we use [BD] Medal and users can pay a set amount of credits from our current system to buy a custom medal of their choice. We're a politics forum, so some people buy party logos as medals etc, some just get random symbols. Currently users have to start this manually, they have to send me a PM asking to buy one. It would be very useful to add custom items to the store, where all the item does is subtract the credits and send an auto-PM to admin saying who bought what, so I can then go and apply it. It's just easier from the front end.

If you can implement this I'll buy.
We were just talking about this the other day. Essentially an inventory of items. You can buy a kiss, a boat, a logo, a drinking flask, any kind of graphic essentially. Can even gift them to other people Id say. We'll start building this fairly soon, I agree this would be useful.

We were just talking about this the other day. Essentially an inventory of items. You can buy a kiss, a boat, a logo, a drinking flask, any kind of graphic essentially. Can even gift them to other people Id say. We'll start building this fairly soon, I agree this would be useful.
Thanks, that would be great!

This was what I was thinking for setup:

-- title
-- can be gifted?
-- cost (supports multiple currencies)
-- usergroup (who can buy)
-- location (checkboxes) -- userinfo on posts, profile under avatar, left of username, tab called inventory on profile

The notification system we are building anyways so thatll be coming in an update soon.

This was what I was thinking for setup:

-- title
-- can be gifted?
-- cost (supports multiple currencies)
-- usergroup (who can buy)
-- location (checkboxes) -- userinfo on posts, profile under avatar, left of username, tab called inventory on profile

The notification system we are building anyways so thatll be coming in an update soon.

Definitely a great start.

Are there any plans to add a word count multiplier? So that if someone makes a post, the credits earned are altered based on the word count of that post? I run a writing community, and that would be extremely helpful.

Are there any plans to add a word count multiplier? So that if someone makes a post, the credits earned are altered based on the word count of that post? I run a writing community, and that would be extremely helpful.
I think it's a great idea. I'm fine building these things its just when. If anyone wants a feature and will fund part of it then we will start it right away.

I got this @ me localhost? If i post a resource and adding the resource icon. Also occuring if you want to edit the resource. Moving a resource gives the same error.

Core_Res_Error.webp

After making a resource you can not increase or decrease credit price. Option not available when edit or resource updating.

When switching tabs.1.webp

2.webp

You still cannot download, so its only a optical bug to fix.

When bought, it might handy to show a bought notice in the list.

Last edited:
Here's my feedback so far:

Bugs (I guess):
- when editing a currency, the error Short name: Currency IDs must be unique keeps showing. Looks like it treats the edit like a new entry.
- when editing a currency action, it's not possible to switch currencies. Not sure it is intended though, but all the options still show, so...
- when creating an action, disabled currencies still show. Not sure it is intended though.
- shouldn't the give credits for like action be reversible? For it's not, and I can't think of a good reason?
- in the action log, it shows that users triggered the daily login ("before" and "after") upon login, while there is not daily login action set. I guess the cron works no matter if the action exists?

Suggestion:
- please set a "purchase Credits" link above the "Transfer Credits" in the Walllet's dropdown menu. Purchase credits links/buttons should be easily reachable, and always visible for the best results.

Thanks!

Top Bottom