Ad Banners that bypass ad-blockers, is there an add on XenForo has, or a custom made work around to this?

Best thing to do about that is to report it to the developer of the adblocker. I use uBlock on most sites and I've never noticed any ads slipping through the net.

I mean, I want to serve ads as a source of income for my site. I see that there are plenty of forums/communities that manage to serve ads bypassing the ad blocker - meaning the ads still get shown and you don't lose those impressions (thus no revenue loss).

Is there a way I can display ads in Xenforo that don't get blocked by ad blockers (as I see in many other forums)?

thanks

With Adblock plus you can request to be put on the whitelist, but you have to comply with the best ad practices (no moving ads, not between posts, not to many and not to big).

And people can still disable the whitelist (is automatically on when installed).

There is nothing at the moment to circumvent this or you have to use native ads like taboola for example, these are not blocked.

Top Bottom