• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ACP edit user - add registration date, last activity, & profile link

Mutt

I don't know if this is in the ACP & i'm missing it or what but when I edit a user's profile I can never find the registration date, the last time they were online, or a link to their profile page. This template edit adds them to the "Profile Info" tab just under

NOTE: you need to be in debug mode to edit admin templates

in Admin Template / user_edit

after
Code:
            <fieldset>
                <xen:spinboxunit label="{xen:phrase messages}:" name="message_count" value="{$user.message_count}" min="0" />
                <xen:spinboxunit label="{xen:phrase likes_received}:" name="like_count" value="{$user.like_count}" min="0" />
                <xen:spinboxunit label="{xen:phrase trophy_points}:" name="trophy_points" value="{$user.trophy_points}" min="0" />
            </fieldset>

add
Code:
            <fieldset>
            <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase registered}:">{xen:date $user.register_date}</xen:controlunit>
            <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase last_activity}:">{xen:date $user.last_activity}</xen:controlunit>
            <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase profile_page}:"><a href="{xen:link members, $user}">Link to {xen:phrase profile_page}</a></xen:controlunit>
            </fieldset>

Screenshot_1.webp

i wanted to make the Last Activity link to the recent activity tab on their profile but I didn't know how to link to that page w/ that tab open

This sort of thing is extremely helpful in day to day operations/cleanup, thanks for this.

Hope something similar makes it into the core.

here's an update to also include a PC user link
Code:
            <fieldset>
            <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase registered}:">{xen:date $user.register_date}</xen:controlunit>
            <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase last_activity}:">{xen:date $user.last_activity}</xen:controlunit>
            <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase profile_page}:"><a href="{xen:link members, $user}">Link to {xen:phrase profile_page}</a></xen:controlunit>
            <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase conversations}:"><a href="{xen:link conversations/add, '', 'to={$user.username}'}">{xen:phrase start_conversation}</a></xen:controlunit>
            </fieldset>

Screenshot_3.webp

Thank you so much for this tip - I was surprised this was not part of the core :( anyway great info thanks !!

Top Bottom