1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum is for release discussion only. Discussions that do not relate specifically to the resource release should be discussed in another, more appropriate forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ACP edit user - add registration date, last activity, & profile link

Discussion in 'Template Modifications [Archive]' started by Mutt, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Mutt

Mutt Well-Known Member

I don't know if this is in the ACP & i'm missing it or what but when I edit a user's profile I can never find the registration date, the last time they were online, or a link to their profile page. This template edit adds them to the "Profile Info" tab just under

NOTE: you need to be in debug mode to edit admin templates

in Admin Template / user_edit

after
    Code:
                <fieldset>
                    <xen:spinboxunit label="{xen:phrase messages}:" name="message_count" value="{$user.message_count}" min="0" />
                    <xen:spinboxunit label="{xen:phrase likes_received}:" name="like_count" value="{$user.like_count}" min="0" />
                    <xen:spinboxunit label="{xen:phrase trophy_points}:" name="trophy_points" value="{$user.trophy_points}" min="0" />
                </fieldset>
    add
    Code:
                <fieldset>
                <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase registered}:">{xen:date $user.register_date}</xen:controlunit>
                <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase last_activity}:">{xen:date $user.last_activity}</xen:controlunit>
                <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase profile_page}:"><a href="{xen:link members, $user}">Link to {xen:phrase profile_page}</a></xen:controlunit>
                </fieldset>
    Screenshot_1.jpg

2. Mutt

Mutt Well-Known Member

i wanted to make the Last Activity link to the recent activity tab on their profile but I didn't know how to link to that page w/ that tab open

3. shawn

shawn Well-Known Member

Awesome. Thank you.

4. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

This sort of thing is extremely helpful in day to day operations/cleanup, thanks for this.

Hope something similar makes it into the core.

5. Mutt

Mutt Well-Known Member

here's an update to also include a PC user link
    Code:
                <fieldset>
                <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase registered}:">{xen:date $user.register_date}</xen:controlunit>
                <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase last_activity}:">{xen:date $user.last_activity}</xen:controlunit>
                <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase profile_page}:"><a href="{xen:link members, $user}">Link to {xen:phrase profile_page}</a></xen:controlunit>
                <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase conversations}:"><a href="{xen:link conversations/add, '', 'to={$user.username}'}">{xen:phrase start_conversation}</a></xen:controlunit>
                </fieldset>
    Screenshot_3.jpg

Alien likes this.
  6. abnvet

abnvet Active Member

Thank you so much for this tip - I was surprised this was not part of the core :( anyway great info thanks !!