XF 1.4 Account upgrdes mixup

TDUBS

Hello,

I noticed a small problem that a user brought to my attention and it has boggled my mind. Anyways, a user purchased an account upgrade called "High Roller," but under his "Account Upgrades," it shows a different account upgrade we offer, known as "Green Subscriber." His usergroup does display as High Roller like it's supposed to. Screenshot is below.

Screenshot_03-29-42.png

I noticed under "List Active Upgrades," his showed like so without an upgrade title:

Screenshot_03-30-22.png

Any idea why this is happening or has happened?

Thanks!

I would note that you've had various issues with a DB dump and the server move. I don't know if that's related. (The purchase happened before the server move as far as I know.)

It would certainly imply there is some corrupted data there. Have you deleted any user upgrades in the past? Have you created any new ones recently?

That is likely related, particularly if you deleted the upgrade he had purchased. This could have left orphaned data that somewhat "reattached" with the new upgrade (particularly due to your server changed). I'm not sure why he's seeing an association with an upgrade that you're not seeing in the control panel though (unless those are from different times).

You may need to manually remove him from the old group and then manually re-upgrade him.

Top Bottom