Account upgrades?

6ichem

Hey I've seen some XenForo forums with the /account/upgrades URL that lets people upgrade to a certain user group I was wondering where I could find that feature? I requested a demo and I can't seem to find that anywhere on the adminCP. I have also seen some sites with the URL "/store" how do you get that? Thank you in advance

Account upgrades should be in the demo, under the users tab - it's called User Upgrades there.

Nvigation link to /store you would create in Setup > Public navigation (you can make any menu link there)

Last edited:
Account upgrades should be in the demo, under the users tab - it's called User Upgrades there.

Nvigation link to /store you would create in Setup > Public navigation (you can make any menu link there)
The store page is something related to xenforo it's not like a custom page made by someone. When you have multiple products the store page shows them and there you can buy or gift a subscription. DM me I'd like to send you examples where i've seen if you wanna help

The store page is something related to xenforo it's not like a custom page made by someone.
There isn't a store in xenforo so that's probably a 3rd party addon - and you are posting in the xenforo pre-sales questions where any answer sould tell what is and what isn't possible and how to do things in the demo. Anything beyond that you'd need to ask in the main support or specific 3rd party addon topic once you have the licence.

Top Bottom