Access World Programmers forum

I misread what the other person was saying. I thought they meant I could remove the style chooser for guests only. But I think they just meant remove any style options for everybody. I use dark theme on my forum all the time. So do some of my members.

It seems like it is a custom php job.

I've just tried the suggested htaccess file and I am still getting dark theme. I am not sure if I have to wait a while for the caches to clear out until all pages from dark theme go out of the cache?

I think the dark theme pages are being shown because I reckon when a logged in member is using dark theme, that page then gets cached. So, is it possible to stop logged in members pages from getting cached in the first place? Then the dark theme pages won't get shown to guests.

I had a look at that demo. Is full page caching done with Cloudflare railgun or something? The pagespeed scores seem slower than my site though.

Nodes from the admin login give you the structure of categories, forums, link forums and pages. They are all different kinds of nodes. I may have chosen poorly when i set mine up.

Your note and this example in the manual did it for me:

XenForo support (category)
  • Troubleshooting (forum)
  • Styling and customization (forum)
I set up a generic category and pointed all the others to it as their parent.

Done and I didn't have to copy any threads/content. Thanks for discussing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom