1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About to eat this like it's candy...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DRE, Sep 17, 2012.

1. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

2. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

Does it work? I've given up on OTC sleep aids. :(

3. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Yeah but I don't need help falling asleep. I needed help from waking up in the middle night, which is what this has really been good for.

4. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

When you wake up in the middle of the night like that, just work on some code or other stuff for your site. You'll get tired, fall back to sleep, forget what you worked on, then in the morning discover that the elves helped out during the night.

5. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Man... once I get up it's hard to go back to sleep. Coding won't put me to sleep. I'll get distracted looking at YouTube or something.

Hence these gummy bears. I took 3 and it ain't kicked in yet. So I guess they aren't that strong. I was probably just tired that day I first tried it.

6. David_

David_ Active Member

They make melatonin by itself in 3mg and 5mg doses. **** works wonders for not waking up.

Cute gummies though :)

8thos likes this.
  7. JABRONI

JABRONI Well-Known Member

I bought some stuff at Walmart called zZzQuil. Hopefully, it works!

8thos likes this.
  8. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

i hurd it does

9. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

oh this actually worked tonight.

zzzzz

10. TheBigK

TheBigK Well-Known Member

Why do you need sleep-support? Simply meditate for 5 minutes, clear your mind of all your Xenforo thoughts and lawsuits - and trust me, you'll sleep well. I do it every night.

11. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I don't be thinking bout lawsuits lmaooo. My thoughts are mostly about what college/career paths/moving/my book/my crazy ex

12. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I started riding my bike lately and it's been the best sleep aid ever.

13. kkm323

kkm323 Well-Known Member

if you want to sleep turn off the internet at night.

14. OSS 117

OSS 117 Well-Known Member

Don't you ever dare suggest such a horrible thing ever again.

0xym0r0n likes this.
  15. 0xym0r0n

0xym0r0n Well-Known Member

1 vote to ban!
    BLASPHEMY :)

jk :love:

16. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Melatonin works for me, we don't have the gummy bear kind however, in fact it is not sold OTC here in Australia at all, had to get the last lot sent to me by a friend in the USA.

17. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Beer.

18. OSS 117

OSS 117 Well-Known Member

OP, if you really want good rest, just drink chamomile. Buy it in loose leaf, it's cheap. Drink it plain 15 min before sleeping. You'll thank me later