About to eat this like it's candy...

DRE

51NUffxz4GL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Yeah but I don't need help falling asleep. I needed help from waking up in the middle night, which is what this has really been good for.
When you wake up in the middle of the night like that, just work on some code or other stuff for your site. You'll get tired, fall back to sleep, forget what you worked on, then in the morning discover that the elves helped out during the night.

Man... once I get up it's hard to go back to sleep. Coding won't put me to sleep. I'll get distracted looking at YouTube or something.

Hence these gummy bears. I took 3 and it ain't kicked in yet. So I guess they aren't that strong. I was probably just tired that day I first tried it.

Why do you need sleep-support? Simply meditate for 5 minutes, clear your mind of all your Xenforo thoughts and lawsuits - and trust me, you'll sleep well. I do it every night.

I don't be thinking bout lawsuits lmaooo. My thoughts are mostly about what college/career paths/moving/my book/my crazy ex

Melatonin works for me, we don't have the gummy bear kind however, in fact it is not sold OTC here in Australia at all, had to get the last lot sent to me by a friend in the USA.

OP, if you really want good rest, just drink chamomile. Buy it in loose leaf, it's cheap. Drink it plain 15 min before sleeping. You'll thank me later

Top Bottom