About free plugina

Hairein

Hi there, im looking forward to buy a xF license, but.. hey in plugin section the only one usefull plugin i see are paid.. i mean, a part of them should be included in the core.. why should i pay 140 backs plus vat and also for every plugin. It's kinda hilarious.. but hey, im still here and id like to listen some opinions from you..

Ps: xF2 its really heavy on mobile..

Of course they're paid...

$140 for XF is ridiculously cheap.

Put it into context, web hosting for a busy forum will be more than that every month (and big forums might be 10x that every month).

In terms of costs, actually buying an XF license barely registers.

For the paid addons, the majority are under $50 and I'd guess an average of around $20. Again, that's virtually nothing compared to the other costs of running a forum.

Having said all of that, there are some excellent free addons available (and some of the most popular for XF1 were free).

Yeah you are talking about 50$ like its nothing.. but for those who earn few euros a day and maybe they'd like to run it? You want to talk about 140$ license price plus renew price, yeah you have the support. Seems awesome, but u dont get updates. And actually how much plugs you need to run a forum you like? Why people should even buy them to invest on something that already exist. Like gaming forum, life forum etc. There is a lot of them has a lot of view, why should they come in yours? I love xf, i tried it in local nulled with some plugins, but really.. is really worth? You are paying a lot of money something that have a lot of people, and actually you need a lot of plugs depending on what you want to do. Basicly if ypu want to talk you are ok with 140$ but what if i want share filez? 50 bucks! What if i want to share my photo? Another 50 bucks?
'Enchanced search'? Another 50 bucks. Those should be included, at least. Because there is paid plugs everywhere. Actually, i still havent seen a useful plug for me for free. Thats never happen never in other software forum. The only thing i see is xxxxxx [paid] thread. Is that fair that after i paid a lot of money? I dont really care spending money, but it piss me off that after i paid sonething, i cant event get somemething worth for free. At least their plugs like file manager etc. Am i wrong? I think that is better offer more feature and earn the same price, then selling something that isnt 'full'

To much exucse in your post and to much (if)

And i think that there is nothing wrong doubt about i'd like to buy. Unless im in wrong section, but seems that its a pre sale questions node..
Never said is the worst software ever seen, its a really good one. Used ipb few years but decided to switch to xf.
There is nothing wrong asking someone why should buy it cause money. Im working hard to earn my money, and id like to invest them on something that is worth. And in talking about money drainers. Anyway i already intested in sub of Audentio plug list for monthly fee. They are good one? Or shell i buy also a lot of other plugins to have board fully provided with feature. I know about content is the most important thing, but im also looking for feature like virtual coins, shop, gallery, vip membership, calendars, timelines, brackets etc

What's wrong with it, i was just asking if there is some useful free plugins compared to paid one.

What do you mean for 'try taking something for free the next time you buy something in a shop'

Oc i want some good free staff also not at all but some

Hi there, im looking forward to buy a xF license, but.. hey in plugin section the only one usefull plugin i see are paid.. i mean, a part of them should be included in the core.. why should i pay 140 backs plus vat and also for every plugin. It's kinda hilarious.. but hey, im still here and id like to listen some opinions from you..

Ps: xF2 its really heavy on mobile..

You pay that $140 for the best forum software currently available on the market. They focus on making that core forum functionality work reliably. They make the forum software extensible because everyone wants to do make the software do a huge variety of different things, to suit their own tastes.

If you can find a forum software that implements all the add-ons you want in its core, and also has the same quality or better as XenForo, please let me know and I'll switch to it. Otherwise, welcome to the market.

There are lot of free plugin available for xF 1.x

xF 2.x is still in beta stage so very less developer had ported or developed addon for it. in coming future near to end of this year or when first supported release of xF2.x is out, you will find tones of add on for it too.

What you expect at $140 a fully customized Ferrari that to at price with which you cant even buy its engine.

We are getting a same type car at this prize, you should thanks to xF Team for it.

Customization

Test of every one is different, so we should wait at least for some dev to take effort for us to avail flavors at free.

Or take your car to someone's shop and pay for development / mods or get all accessories and do mod on your own.

My Suggestion

You wont need add on unless your website already had it and you are thinking to have it when you shift in other car.

If you are new then, wait for sometime. concentrate on your driving first, get some peoples look at your riding, make them your follower.

After this start thinking to thrill them with new power mods.

Keep in Mind

You get a Ferrari at price of ____________ you might know better than me if you are Fast and Furious.

Yours,

Domnic Torreto

Please don't mind for my words, i like to make example in order to make subject understand better and unforgettable

Some of the most popular for XF1 were free.

Now they don't?

If your budget not enough to buy Xenforo and plugins go to free solution Mybb is best.When you save enough money for Xenforo there is importer for Mybb.

Anyway why are you getting so mad, just asking why should i buy it. That's all. No one said that i don't have money to buy whatever i want. Dunno you, but i also know how much worth those money you spent for those plugins.

What makes xF better over IPB, WBB and vB?

There are lot of free plugin available for xF 1.x

xF 2.x is still in beta stage so very less developer had ported or developed addon for it. in coming future near to end of this year or when first supported release of xF2.x is out, you will find tones of add on for it too.

What you expect at $140 a fully customized Ferrari that to at price with which you cant even buy its engine.

We are getting a same type car at this prize, you should thanks to xF Team for it.

Customization

Test of every one is different, so we should wait at least for some dev to take effort for us to avail flavors at free.

Or take your car to someone's shop and pay for development / mods or get all accessories and do mod on your own.

My Suggestion

You wont need add on unless your website already had it and you are thinking to have it when you shift in other car.

If you are new then, wait for sometime. concentrate on your driving first, get some peoples look at your riding, make them your follower.

After this start thinking to thrill them with new power mods.

Keep in Mind

You get a Ferrari at price of ____________ you might know better than me if you are Fast and Furious.

Yours,

Domnic Torreto

Please don't mind for my words, i like to make example in order to make subject understand better and unforgettable

Dom you made my day :ROFLMAO:

Anyway it's not about money. A lot of paid software provide also a lot of free plugins that are really usefull.
Why should i shift to xF from them? That's what i want to know!

Top Bottom