Anyway, as @The Sandman pointed out, we can't really teach our computers to know what words to capitalize or not capitalize in a title, and it would take a lot of code to get the Sentence Case or Title Case options to work how we want them. However, that doesn't mean customization options can't be added.
If it would be too much trouble to go through and add a lot of code to get them working right, why not add text boxes under each of those options in the Admin CP so we can customize them ourselves? You'd type words that should be capitalized or acronyms that should be all in capital letters (Sentence Case) or words that shouldn't be capitalized and acronyms that should be all in capital letters (Title Case).
Some Title Examples:
- i am happy today, Amaury, because you got DVDs
- Today is a great day to be here
- I am happy today, amaury, because you got dvds
- I Am Happy Today, Amaury, Because You Got Dvds
- Today Is A Great Day To Be Here
- I am happy today, Amaury, because you got DVDs
- I Am Happy Today, Amaury, Because You Got DVDs
- Today Is a Great Day to Be Here