Resource icon

[Aayush] PayPal Donate 1.04

No permission to download
no clue how to do that. not even sure what ewrwidget is, never get time to look into things since i'm so busy.
Just go to xenportal settings add widget and paste those two things into the relevant base template and base class fields from what I remember

Just go to xenportal settings add widget and paste those two things into the relevant base template and base class fields from what I remember
I have no base template or any sort of editable template..
Likely just have no idea what you're talking and it's sitting right there ready to be done. anytime i have to do anything with xenporta i just usually find another alternative, i dont find it very user friendly.

figured out the issue with xenporta, i dont have a "create widgets" button like he shows in his videos.

I have a small issue, the Sidebar on the "Donate" page always displays the "Top Donations" and I would prefer it if that could be disabled / removed. Would that be possible? or how could I achieve that?

Thanks in advance...

I'd like to hide this one on donation page. It's hidden now, because I've edited the template, but a simple option would be nice.

How did you hide the "Top Donators" side block? I've had a few requests to hid ethat from view and I cannot see to figure out how to hide it...

Is it possible to remove the donation goal ? if it is can someone explain how ty.

Same question here. Love the MOD but to have the goal re-set at the end of the month? We only run our "Donation Drive" once a year (Sept and Oct) so would be nice to be able to disable it or have it run for a number of month or something rather than a hard coded Monthly Re-Set. :)

Ive found out how to remove the donation goal meter from the donate page, not sure if it will cause problems though, to remove it:

Make sure you backup the template code before you edit anything.

Go to:

Styles

then:

Edit Template of your style

Find:

Aayush_PD_donation_goal

Then find:

Code:
            <div class="section">
        <blockquote class="baseHtml donationNote">{xen:phrase goal_amount_for_this_month}: {$xenOptions.PD_GoalAmount} {$xenOptions.PD_Currency}, {xen:phrase received}: {$donationReceived} {$xenOptions.PD_Currency} ({$receivedPercent}%)</blockquote>

under that code remove :

Code:
                <div class="ProgressMeter">
        <span class="ProgressGraphic" style="width:{$receivedPercent}%;">&nbsp;</span><span class="ProgressCounter">{$receivedPercent}%</span>
        </div>

then go back to:

Code:
            <div class="section">
        <blockquote class="baseHtml donationNote">{xen:phrase goal_amount_for_this_month}: {$xenOptions.PD_GoalAmount} {$xenOptions.PD_Currency}, {xen:phrase received}: {$donationReceived} {$xenOptions.PD_Currency} ({$receivedPercent}%)</blockquote>

and remove:

Code:
{xen:phrase goal_amount_for_this_month}: {$xenOptions.PD_GoalAmount} {$xenOptions.PD_Currency}, {xen:phrase received}: {$donationReceived} {$xenOptions.PD_Currency} ({$receivedPercent}%)

you should only have

Code:
            <div class="section">
        <blockquote class="baseHtml donationNote"></blockquote>

If you want to add description underneath the title:

Code:
<blockquote class="baseHtml donationNote">You can add your description right here......</blockquote>

It should work, you won't have the donation meter anymore.

To change the Donation Goal Title:

Go to phrases, and search for donation goal, and just rename the phrase text to w/e you want.

I hope they add the option to disable it. :)

Last edited:
That's good for the Meter, but does this remove the "Monthly Goal" overall? I'm suspecting that the DOnation Goal will reset at the end of this month which will cause no end of confusion for my users as we have an annual goal not a monthly one and if it resets it's gonna cause a lot of issues for sure...

Thanks in advance all!

The payments made by members are recording correctly and I can see them in the ACP, but the bar is not updating. I set a goal of $500 and have recieved $275, but the amount donated button says $0.

Any ideas?

It won't show up in my side bar, it shows up in the nav bar and the donate page is available but even with the sidebar box ticked It doesn't seem to show up on any of my styles - including xenforo default.

Any help on this?

Thanks to this awesome add-on! It really looks cool, unfortunately it's not working on my website. I setup everything and a friend donated 1USD to test it, on Paypal it says that the money successful transferred:
a05d2a739fcb4faaa1e9a50792c0e486.jpeg

But he isn't in the donation list or got in his donator/vip group. Is there a log to check the transfers? :) Or is this a know issue? :)

Regards,
CabCon.

Top Bottom