Resource icon

[Aayush] PayPal Donate 1.04

No permission to download
Not seeing the sidebar block. I'm using Widget Framework. Is there a way to get the sidebar to show using Widget Framework?

Thanks!

The donation goal progress indicator is not updating as people donate. I even tried running the cron job manually. Is this a bug, or is there something I'm missing? Thanks.

Suggestion:
i) display a total amount at /admin.php?donations/list so that you can easily see the total received for the date range filter applied.
ii) the ability to define several 'causes' at /admin.php?options/list/paypalDonate so that when the user visits /donate/ they have a drop-down list to select which cause they are donating to

I'd like to increase the number of Donations shown in the Top Donations sidebar.
Is this possible? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find this setting.

@Aayush Agrawal - I have two questions.
  1. Is it possible to make so that in the donator list, it makes the username color the one for the user group the person is in?
  2. Is it possible to make it so that the reason for donating is only seen by administrator?

Ayush,

Great addon...

Any way I can change the text on the button from "Donate" to "Subscribe"

Many thanks.

Got it- it looks wonderful Ayush.

Now, how can I delete the Goal Meter and percentage on the donate page, I believe that is the "goal" template.

Thanks.

Hiya @Aayush Agrawal

Firstly, many thanks for an excellent Add-on.

Have come across a problem over the last few weeks where the Donations list doesnt seem to be updated - the last update was weeks ago....

Any thoughts about what might be causing this, and how i can fix it?? :)

Many thanks!

Thanks for this addon, paid for the "donation manager" addon and it simply doesn't work.
isn't even a donate button. wonderful that i can use something that actually works for free.
Keep up the good work dude!

Thanks for this addon, paid for the "donation manager" addon and it simply doesn't work.
isn't even a donate button. wonderful that i can use something that actually works for free.
Keep up the good work dude!
If it is not working for you, you have not uploaded the files in the right place. This addon is working great on my forum, and I love all of its features.

If it is not working for you, you have not uploaded the files in the right place. This addon is working great on my forum, and I love all of its features.
said that "donation manager" doesn't work and it cost $25 (addon made by audentio).
i've switched over to Aayush paypal donate and it does work.. additionally its free.

the only issue i have, trying to figure out how to get it into my sidebar. using xenporta 2 pro, adding extras to that is pretty much a crap shoot unless you just do HTML.

the only issue i have, trying to figure out how to get it into my sidebar. using xenporta 2 pro, adding extras to that is pretty much a crap shoot unless you just do HTML.

I just made a widget using

EWRwidget_donation for base template and EWRporta2_Widget_donation for base class

I just made a widget using

EWRwidget_donation for base template and EWRporta2_Widget_donation for base class
no clue how to do that. not even sure what ewrwidget is, never get time to look into things since i'm so busy.

Top Bottom