Resource icon

[Aayush] Hide Hack v1 1.5.3

No permission to download
Please also note that this doesn't work with TapaTalk. In TapaTalk the BBCode is just shown as it is.
Are there any plans to fix this?

Personally - as a workaround - I just added this line to the content replacement settings of TapaTalk:
Code:
'/\[(HIDE(-POSTS|(-REPLY|-THANKS){1,2})?|SHOWTOGROUPS)(\=.*?)?\](.*?)\[\/(HIDE(-POSTS|(-REPLY|-THANKS){1,2})?|SHOWTOGROUPS)\]/si', '[SPOILER]Hidden Content: Please visit the forum with a web browser to show the content. Reason: \1[/SPOILER] '

This will always show a general error for hidden content in TapaTalk. However in some cases you might still be able to see the original BBCode in TapaTalk (e.g. in the preview of the thread content).

Last edited:
Please also note that this doesn't work with TapaTalk. In TapaTalk the BBCode is just shown as it is.
Are there any plans to fix this?

Personally - as a workaround - I just added this line to the content replacement settings of TapaTalk:
Code:
'/\[(HIDE(-POSTS|(-REPLY|-THANKS){1,2})?|SHOWTOGROUPS)(\=.*?)?\](.*?)\[\/(HIDE(-POSTS|(-REPLY|-THANKS){1,2})?|SHOWTOGROUPS)\]/si', '[SPOILER]Hidden Content: Please visit the forum with a web browser to show the content. Reason: \1[/SPOILER] '

This will always show a general error for hidden content in TapaTalk. However in some cases you might still be able to see the original BBCode in TapaTalk (e.g. in the preview of the thread content).

Tapatalk is not part of xenforo, so there is nothing to fix.

Tapatalk is not part of xenforo, so there is nothing to fix.

Just don't be rude about it, if you can't just say i can't, i also has messaged you about extra option but you never answered, anyway i have to uninstall this add-on cause it's not working properly with others, thanks anyway i guess.

The HIDE-POST have some bugs with XenForo 1.4.7. Even if you have the Post Count, the content doesn't show and stay hidden all time...Can you repair this bugs for the last version of xF? :).

I have a feature idea I think would be great. I really need this option on my site...
Automatically Hide post when created, so the users (Members) don't have to use the hide bbcode.
If you could slip this feature in that would be awesome... THANX!

Hi, I receive the following error when installing this plugin:
Callback VfcodersHH_ViewPublic_Helper_Editor::setUpEditorOptions is invalid (Invalid Class).

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Hi, I receive the following error when installing this plugin:
Callback VfcodersHH_ViewPublic_Helper_Editor::setUpEditorOptions is invalid (Invalid Class).

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

The error indicates that there's a missing file, make sure that you have uploaded all the add-on files to the server.

With Cache BB Code output disabled it still does not reveal content on XenForo 1.5.4 due note that the member already liked the post. I disabled all my add-ons one by one also.
The only thing that works is unlike the content and then like it again.

Last edited:
I know it's old but:

For those who use vfcoders Hide hack might use this regex to keep it hidden:

Code:
'/\[hide\](.*?)\[\/hide\]/si', '[Hide content - Open this thread in web version to see the content]'

'/\[hide-reply\](.*?)\[\/hide-reply\]/si', '[Hide content - Open this thread in web version to see the content]'

'/\[hide-thanks\](.*?)\[\/hide-thanks\]/si', '[Hide content - Open this thread in web version to see the content]'

'/\[hide-reply-thanks\](.*?)\[\/hide-reply-thanks\]/si', '[Hide content - Open this thread in web version to see the content]'

'/\[hide-posts\=[0-9]{1,9}\](.*?)\[\/hide-posts\]/si', '[Hide content - Open this thread in web version to see the content]'

'/\[showtogroups\=[0-9]{1,2}\](.*?)\[\/showtogroups\]/si', '[Hide content - Open this thread in web version to see the content]'

For hide-post, it will works with 0-999999999 post. For showtogroups, it will works wit 0-99.

I'm not Regex expert, so if you had something better please correct my post.

And for a bug report, img tag inside spoiler makes spoiler not working.

Top Bottom